[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

I don’t see anything special like holidays or celebrations either, maybe they’re in a Big Blizzard Meeting™?

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/324840250_458249699678243_4115688189602247579_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=fk52-3k9yaUAX_uMhu3&tn=eyN8Uq4YXaCekwiJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfCydkEr4pOrmECYqWV0-SV6fVHQHOUu9WXa67FyfTG6Hg&oe=63C16F6C

6 Likes

I was wondering the same, actually. That there hasn’t been a Blue poking their head in or at least locking down threads seems unusual.

2 Likes

Looks like Twitter is being answered, so someone from social media support is working today. They might not be a Support Forum Agent though. :woman_shrugging:

Hey vrak u guys ok both and sleepy panda have been awfuly quiet today.

1 Like

Orlyia was active on the weekend, so I wonder if she has her weekend now. I haven’t seen Vrak around today, but here’s hoping they’re both enjoying some well-deserved time off.

1 Like

Heh, it seems like their schedules change more than mine! I’m only supposed to have Sunday to Thursday, but that’s been flopping around.

“I’m not even supposed to be here today!”
-Dante Hicks

4 Likes

Exactly! I’m on leave at the moment (again) due to a head injury. They won’t let me back until my doctor fills out a form listing my restrictions. So, I guess I’m off until they get around to doing that!

3 Likes

Hope you are better… Head injuries suck.

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Concussion, small subdural hematoma (not requiring surgery), but overall not too bad.

It happened when I slipped on ice at my in-law’s house over Christmas. I lost consciousness for a short period of time, so they took me to the hospital. A week later, I slip in the bathroom and hit my head again, thus causing the hematoma and 5 days in the hospital.

7 Likes

3 Likes

So, that big ol’ change jar of mine… I have spent the last 20 hours sorting it, rolling it and counting it. All that’s left is to take it to the bank tomorrow. I saved about $225 by not taking it to a Coinstar kiosk.

9 Likes
3 Likes

MODOK!!! That looks sooooo good. Love how they did the Kang helmet to match his look in the comics too.

It’s almost worth buying a coin sorter.

There was a moment, while having our early morning walk, where it was just silent. No traffic on the interstate, no wind, nothing. Only for about 20 seconds, but it was almost magical.

4 Likes

She is on vacation this week and I don’t work Mondays. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Personally, I don’t work any day that ends with a “y”!!

4 Likes

Hopefully shes enjoying herself.

2 Likes