[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Its not a typo bug its normal.

2 Likes

It just seemed a bit more than his normal typo quantity.

1 Like

Finally got my Magmacrawler mount.

5 Likes

To be fair i was half asleep. Still feel like garbage this morning too

1 Like

i hope you start feeling better soon… my ex has BPD and the downswings were not easy to watch so i hope you are surrounded by a good support system.
Side note, back to over night shift which is better then mornings but man i’m soooo tired

2 Likes

another side note , im soo very frustrated right now. My mom (84) has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now as she was having issues not being able to stand, and i just found out there is a very good possibility she will not be able to come to my dad’s funeral on monday due to a covid outbreak in the hospital :triumph: the only bright side? if you can call it that, is the funeral home will live stream the service so she can still be apart of it ugh though

2 Likes

/hug

3 Likes

RIP Earl Boen

5 Likes

I had to look up who that was, I’m terrible with names sometimes.

I remember him from a lot of things over the years. RIP.

4 Likes

Timestamp appropriate.

6 Likes

thank you :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/323463724_2855343767931748_610593071247650188_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LHdZ4BGd-bYAX87c1SH&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfDi8JCVJiUPt_Xc7wzChdAF1-4rQM4kGO75L5BuWHt7Yg&oe=63BEAFCF

5 Likes

Too soon, Darth, too soon. :confounded: :grin:

4 Likes

Not enough caffeine…and school starts this week: :cry:

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

In the car on the way home finally. Done with the work on my luxury bones! This was a very rough week for both of us.

And now I’m feeling sick - body aches, sinus congestion, my skin hurts, & headache won’t stop.

Can’t wait to sleep in my bed while snuggling the void - if he forgives me for being gone all week that is.

7 Likes

Safe travels back and get as much rest as you can!

5 Likes

Thanks!

Can’t get chills to stop, so I am currently taking full advantage of the heated seats in our suv.

4 Likes

And…passport app submitted.

No plans to travel, but at least one hurdle removed if i want to.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen Orly or Vrak at all today? Seems kind of odd for a Monday.

1 Like