[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Do not try to bend the spoon, that is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the Teuf.

No, not a typo lol

5 Likes

The Teuf! You can’t handle the Teuf!

7 Likes

Teuf be toad!

5 Likes

Reality is just a illusion was the spoon bent to the correct postion only to give the illusion that the spoon cant be bent or our minds refusing to belive that were seeing is real or is it all a illusion designed to confuse us into believing were living in the real world not a simulation.

2 Likes

I think this post was designed to confuse us. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

And that’s the Teuf, the whole Teuf, and nothing but the Teuf

4 Likes

Got my 6th class to 70 now. Only 7 more classes to go. Woohoo.

3 Likes

Post office around the corner is a passport location as well.

Picked up an applicstion today after work, went ho.e and made an appointment for Monday, my day off.

I may never use it, but i might as well get one. Just in case.

3 Likes

Come to canada alberta is nice we got the rockies banff jasper heck we got lethbridge which is its own biome.

3 Likes

Really regretting where we got our hotel … so many children here and evidently in the party district. First day here hubby was propositioned with some very illicit activities.

The next (and hopefully LAST) trip will have us staying at a hotel back in the safer area we stayed the first time. This is what we get for waiting too long to book.

Not to mention being in pain the whole trip from the dental procedures.

I wanna go home!

4 Likes

Oh did us canadians forget to tell u guys nice try but see u next year at the world juniors sorry but not sorry we roasted u guys with a 6-2.

2 Likes

DW that was one heck of a game. Got a bit worried there for a bit.

1 Like

After a month of running through Government red tape, I finally have a VA Advocate calling me today…

Other news, gonna switch posting toons again.

8 Likes

And here we are! Meet Wreckingbull

3 Likes

I saw a video of a luxury train ride to banf that was absolutely gorgeous through the mountains.

3 Likes

Had my first run in with a salty dps player. I usually ask the party “Anyone here new at this?” Some of them said yeah and the healer said he was new at the spec. That sets the pace. But nope, one guy got antsy and started pulling ahead of me, and then wouldn’t bring them to me, or zap other groups while the new guys was struggling with the first pulls. I course I try to accommodate, but he got mouthy and left… really “mouthy”.

3 Likes

My response is generally “You yank it, you tank it.” They get grumpy, but then either they get over it or get kicked.

As a healer in those situations, I tend to push those people down the “priority list.”

4 Likes

Fixed that for you

1 Like

So much this. Especially if I’m actually rolling with a healer at the time. I have no qualms against letting that fool die miserably while I focus on the rest of my group.

3 Likes

6 Likes