[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Wishing everyone a happy, safe and healthy new year!

6 Likes

:scream:

It’s my comfort food. I could never do that. Caffeine addiction headaches aside. :coffee:

2 Likes

Finally made it to the hotel. I am wiped, been up for over 24 hours. Just gonna take a short nap …. zzzzzzz

10 Likes

Hope you’re not flying Southwestern.

1 Like

American thankfully … they have done good for us each time.

1 Like

Wonder what early 2023 is for blizzard they said early 2023 for d4 beta.

Based upon some of the trading post offerings, people are kind. Of expecting it for the Love is in the Air event.

Guess well see then.

I am so exhausted… been running hard for the past 5 days, and it doesn’t look to let up.

I think jeremy reiner should leave snow plowing to the experts and stick to acting hes in the hospitol in serious condition.

Played about 3 hours of the PS4 version of God of War Greatest Hits over the last day.

That is about 3 more hours than I have spent playing games in the last 6 months.

And i am having fun.

Here is to hoping i can snap.out of this funk, and start to actually enjoy.my hobbies again. Who knows.

Also helped me clear my head a little and reprioritize what i need to focus on with myself.

At laundromat right now so i have some spiffy clean duds. Then swing by post office real fast to see if i can get a passport appointment. It is pretty much across the street drom where i am now. Figure if i actually have a passport in hand, i might actually be inspired to take a chance, have some fun. A cruise. An Alaskan cruise would be a lot of fun i think. Up the coast of BC. I just have this picture in my mind of what it looks like. Green, vibrant, lush. Want to see if i am right or not.

Edit. Dont know why it didn’t register they closed today. Haha

4 Likes

This thread is way to far down on the page :frowning:

Anyway folks you might hear about some form of first trial in the FTC vs Microsoft case over the acquisition.

It’s not.

It’s people once again misinterpreting Reuters.

Here is what IS actually happening -

Federal statute on what these involve -

It’s not a day in court. It’s a judge and counsel deciding on lunch dates.

5 Likes

I learned Thursday that my bank has removed the coin-counting machine from their lobby. One used to be able to pour their change into it and receive a receipt, which the teller would then deposit into your account. Now, they will only accept rolled change for deposit. The other option is finding a CoinStar machine and accepting their 11.9% fee (which would be substantial in my case - witness my 5-gallon change jar).

It would be cheaper to buy my own coin counter/sorter machine.

For reference, the last time I cashed in my change, it was half as full and it was ~$1500.

8 Likes

You will get a hernia picking that up. :grin:

1 Like

And that explains the coin shortage we were experiencing…

3 Likes

Meh, it only weighs like 90 pounds.

You can have them all back, I don’t want them anymore.

1 Like

When using cash, I try to pay with bills only and toss the change into my own jar. But I sure don’t use cash as much as I used to.

And no, the pretzels I’m eating are not just a carrier for Nutella.

1 Like

Are they also carriers of real chocolate?

1 Like

They would be, if I did that kind of stuff, but I do not.
:wink:

1 Like

I’ll see your pretzel, and raise you a spoon.

<.<
​>.>

What?

2 Likes