[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

RIP barbara walters.

8 Likes

Oh wow, didn’t see that one coming. But 93, that’s a good, long life lived.

4 Likes

RIP Pope Benedict as well.

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone.

7 Likes

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!

10 Likes

Well, it’s technically my Saturday to work, and I’m definitely pretending. I’ve done a few routine things, but there’s nothing going on for some reason. :yawning_face:

So let’s get some leveling done. Yeah - that’s the ticket.

2 Likes

I couldn’t do anything after getting home around 8 last night. An 18 wheeler hit a fire hydrant a few blocks away from here at 7 and the city cut the power since the water was spewing up into the power lines and we were without power until midnight last night. At least it got fixed before the new year.

2 Likes

I’m off today, but may be getting called in for a 6th day due to our transportation planning department forgetting to account for around 65 pallets of cross dock items.

One of my early life lessons I gathered from employment is that the day before New Years, Christmas, and thanksgiving were not days to count on sober people doing their jobs properly.

1 Like

Fifth class to 70 now. So far, DH, Evoker, Pally, Hunter, and Mage. Still running my mage through the campaign as I want my necklace from the weird past…lol

3 Likes

Happy new year!

:dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

:tada:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Happy New Year!

On a side note, GO TCU!!!

6 Likes

Happy New ?

Now what is it that is new that we are supposed to be happy about?

Let me think!

Oh I got it!!

HAPPY NEW TAX SEASON everyone!

5 Likes

Be happy that 2022 is over.

3 Likes

Happy new years from alberta.

4 Likes

:yawning_face:
Gotta love early morning :airplane:

1 Like

Happy New Year!
I can say i’m happy 2022 is over! I’m not a morning person like at all and of course i have to work mornings today haha anyone want to send a truckload of coffee my way?

5 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!

My normal “plan” is to try to stay away from coffee on the weekends. But I’ve had one cup already, and am strongly considering another. Not for the caffeine, really, but more for the enjoyment a nice cup of coffee brings.

3 Likes