[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

So today I was able to reduce a memory leak that’s been plaguing me in WoW daily…

It turns out the crafting UI can leak infinite amount of memory if you let it keep on crafting. I leaked a bunch of GB of memory daily and would have to /reload every time to get it back to zero.

I tried disabling addons one at a time, but noticed eventually the only time memory didn’t go up was when I wasn’t crafting…

Time to submit another bug report, and this time it’s kinda major since people are leaking gigabytes of memory if they sit in 1 spot for a few hours clicking create all…

I’m OCD about things like this so I basically QA reduced the leak myself spending an inordinate amount of time on figuring it out.

tl;dr Use /reload after you’re done crafting or if you’ve been crafting for over an hour.

7 Likes

I’m going to have to macro that.

3 Likes

All is right with the world… He sleeps where he wants too

I know my workdesk is messy. :wink:

12 Likes

Must be a grey kitty thing, lol. Shadow sleeps where he pleases as well.

8 Likes

And why wouldn’t they? After all, everyone knows cats really own the home.

Just switched from working evenings (noon-9pm) to my regular shift (6-3) today. I’ve been staying close to my regular bedtime, but jeez - I’m ready for a nap already.

7 Likes

Yup, humans are just there to provide food and warm spots to lie down in.

5 Likes

R.I.P. Pelé

4 Likes

Thunberg v. Tate just got even better.

Remarkable.

9 Likes

You should look at his Wiki entry… Not sure if it is still up, but one of his losses is listed as yesterday to Thunberg… lol.

6 Likes

I did see! Someone shared it on Discord this morning and it was a great start to the day.

5 Likes

5th class to level 68 now so she has all the portals available horde side. Decided to level fire mage rather than destro lock for 5th class. Next will either be destro or assassination.

2 Likes

Anyone want to impersonate me st wprk roday? I need to go back to bed. Been sleeping poorly.all week and it is absolutely carchi g up.to me. Sooo tired.

2 Likes

Nope. I’m quite happy at my own job today. It’s that week where no one is in the office.

People are like “you should take the week between Christmas and New Year off”, and I’m like “why? If everyone else takes it off, then my days are relaxed and carefree, and I’m not wasting PTO. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Cracks knuckles hamburgers for lunch folowed by a good ham with a maple glazy side of pineapple and potato salad desert apple pie with strawberry icecreme.

2 Likes

That is actually an easy meal. Today is not even hard. Im just super tired.

2 Likes

BBQing tomorrow for my church. Gonna have about 3+ grills setup. On Sunday, making stuffed porkshops.

6 Likes

60 degrees F and all Springy today.

Like Mother Nature is trying to make us forget she tried to kill us all last week!

6 Likes

75°F here today and very sunny. Weather is so confused. Georgia will have high 70s and low 80s through Wednesday of next week. Then it will be 60s/30s for several days.

Of course, I won’t be here next week. We will be back in Cancun for a week starting on Sunday. It will be in the 80s all week.

3 Likes

-7 Christmas day, wind chill -30.
Now 5 days later and it’s 63.

I want my snow and cold back :dracthyr_cry_animated: (except not the negative temps, those can stay away)

2 Likes

-10 and warming up.

1 Like