[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

I can’t stand the taste of cilantro and how soapy it tastes.

2 Likes

Sadness. I am so sorry to hear it, that is a tragedy.

9 Likes

So I keep hearing. :stuck_out_tongue: Not like I’ll have any way of finding out otherwise!

At least it’s a pretty definitive reason for not liking something… No one can go… “You just need to have it in the right dish”

"Well, it tastes like it’s from a soap dish, so… "

14 Likes

Yyyyep. But I’ve also gotten weird looks when I’ve asked for it to be removed, so. :dracthyr_shrug: Can’t win em all, lol.

Just offer to sprinkle soap flakes on their food and look bewildered when they don’t want that. :smiley:

7 Likes

I seem to use that sometimes, even when I don’t want to. I think my dragon has a mind of its own. I land and it just keeps on going all by itself. My husbands does too. Must be a dumb family trait. :grin:

Also, I despise cilantro. Yep, it’s soap. I have one son who likes it. Needless to say since the other three of us don’t like eating soapy food, he doesn’t get any here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve tried cilantro in a large variety of dishes, and sometimes without them telling me it was in the dishes. I told them it had cilantro in it and offered to give them some dish detergent in exchange.

4 Likes

Hubby and I are lucky in the regard that cilantro doesn’t taste like soap to is. We do have married friends who both have the gene that makes it taste like soap. We just watch where we dine together and I don’t add it to foods we share.

Street tacos are so good though! We have a local Mexican restaurant that serves them.

2 Likes

ALWAYS, I say ALWAYS support your local Taqueria.

2 Likes

As someone who lives in AZ I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. And I practice it all the time. Man do we have some really good Taquerias here.

5 Likes

Especially if they have a food truck. I dont know why, but it just tastes better from a food truck.

My former ladyfriend/still really good friend gave me my christmas present today. She got me some handmade 49er coasters from an etsy store. I can provide the name.of the etsy store if it is not a violation. I love them.

So much so i am second guessing the Ryuk figurine from her favorite movie Deathnote i got for her. It is a 24 inch figure

Hope she likes it.

2 Likes

She should have got you some Cowboys Coasters instead of the Farty-niners.

1 Like

Im in a decent mood. I gonna let that one slide :laughing:

4 Likes

Decided to rewatxh Legend of Korra. Such a phenominal show man.

2 Likes

I need to take a trip to the south west. It’s been a while since I had to real good southwestern dinner.

1 Like

Just don’t go to California for such a thing as the food here is not as good as in other parts of the country. They put avocado on almost everything including almost everything it should never go on.

1 Like

Oh we almost always just go to the Mexican Trailer (as it is called locally) when ordering Mexican food at home. I do not set foot in Taco Bell for anything.

Their menu: https://www.taqueriapanchovilla.com/_files/ugd/dd1f4d_89baaa1779484ebba0e8f6261e886630.pdf

We have a couple of other Mexican restaurants in the area.

Rodeo: https://www.rodeomexican.com/menus/ = meh at best

El Santo Coyote: https://elsantocoyotega.com/ = only been once, was okay

4 Likes

The only thing I like there that they have currently is the mexican pizza. There are a few things they used to have that have been discontinued that were good, but they only partially brought one of those back for a 2 week period since they don’t use black olives anymore.

1 Like

I kinda got my Christmas present early due to Amazon not telling hubby it was coming in a regular shipment of around the house stuff. Guess who opened the box that day?

So I know we have some great artists here so wanted to ask some questions about graphics tablets related software.

I got the XP-Pen 13.3 Pro tablet. It comes with 1 free software program of my choice from their offerings.

Programs: https://www.xp-pen.com/topic/FreeSoftware

I am leaning towards the ArtRage 6 program and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with that particular software.

I will admit I am totally new to graphics tablets so this is a big learning curve for me.

Thanks!