[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Bah, it’s all boiled plant matter to me!

Seriously, though, I’m a sensitive enough taster that even the lightest coffee or bubble tea are so bitter that it takes soda levels of sugar to be palatable. Same reason I don’t drink alcohol–no matter the cocktail, I’m quite likely to be able to taste the alcohol unless there’s so little of it that the drink could almost be called virgin.

And yes, cilantro tastes like soap to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Every time I drink a fancy drink, I find myself thinking, “this is good, but it would be so much better without the alcohol.” Just one of the reasons I don’t really drink at all any more.

1 Like

So how is everyone liking DF so far? Hoping to get it by the beginning of the year. Brae and I just got into the new house so we have been way too busy to even think about playing. I am liking what I’ve heard so far though.

5 Likes

Also, RIP Coach Mike Leach… Your answer about candy will always be a classic.

I haven’t been playing DF itself since my surgery, but I’ve loved what I’ve played so far. Cried no fewer than three times just in the first zone due to the side quests there.

Gameplay is so much more user-friendly now, at all levels. Very impressed with the overall improvements that came with the expansion.

I just ran out of game time, though, so I’m gonna hafta wait to play more. ;.;

1 Like

I gotta go out for a bit so I cannot join the fun ingame til I get home this evening. Going to a community banquet with family.

I been liking dragonflying better than I did in Beta. I can’t wait for regular flying again though. It’s really strange having to call a mount on my druids instead of just flight-form.

1 Like

Got a tourtiere cooking in the oven and the smell is driving me crazy. All those spice smells just filling the house.

Sidetrack made it to the 3rd zone yho.

1 Like

I hate going to Walmart with a passion. I can never go and leave without something.

Even when I’m just tagging along.

Better not go to costco then ull probably walk out with a 78 inch tv.

3 Likes

I don’t even have a place to put one that size, thankfully.

Good news we even sell 10foot sheds u can turn into a man cave.

When you only pay a fraction of retail price it’s well worth it.

That doesn’t always stop it from happening.

Just sayin’

Just got back from Avatar 2. John Landau and 2 of the stars were there for the introduction, but they took everyones phones so there was nobody able to film it except the cameras they had set up. Wow is it long.

4 Likes

So accurate.
https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/319810786_907652250606204_2798919915686379872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=1LsJOIg7s-gAX99rR-C&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfAusyC-j7gseW-iDDtANhxVGuYKFaTa6ylleuXMtu0dZQ&oe=639D9779

8 Likes

Am I the only one who is using autorun or the forward motion key when using dragon riding (like, all the time)?

2 Likes

Yes, yes it does - smells like it too.

8 Likes

I’m guilty of it too, years of habit that’s still useful on my non-DF alts. :dracthyr_comfy_green:

1 Like