[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Gimme some time and I’ll ping some artist friends of mine on their opinions.

3 Likes

That would be everything… Avocado is not a food, it is blech.

5 Likes

The only time I like avocado is when it is made into guacamole and minimally put on some good mexican food.

1 Like

Those are nice tablets… I would say ArtRage 6 or Open Canvas for the software. Also Adobe offers Photoshop as a standalone sub now for around 9.99 a month. I don’t really love the whole sub model for my art programs, but it does make them more affordable over time.

Anyway, all that to say, if you can afford the monthly sub it is a good way to get Photoshop.

2 Likes

Avocados aren’t bad as a burger topping If mixed with enough bacon, but what isn’t a good burger topping with enough bacon.

They are also decent as a sauce ingredient with salmon or sushi.

2 Likes

It’s… it’s so beautiful. T_T

6 Likes

I’ve only heard back from one of the handful I pinged so far, but they’re seconding the motion on Open Canvas. Avoid ToonBoom unless you’re looking to get into animation rather than general digital art.

They also go on to say Krita is a decent free program to get started with.

2 Likes

Thank you for asking around. I appreciate it very much. I will look into Open Canvas and Krita.

1 Like

Thanks! I will look at PS a little more. I have only ever dabbled with it way back in the day.

Also, seems like Open Canvas is well liked.

1 Like

Im surprised the explotive gains has stayed open this long i dont think it will make it in the morning.

1 Like

Blake is wondering why I’m not feeding her.

8 Likes

Looks exactly like my cat Bellatrix, but she has yellow eyes.

How LeStrange!

2 Likes

:dracthyr_tea:

With the recent news coming out…

I’m now making a Thrall bingo card.

/uwusforchat

2 Likes

Bah. Despite my best efforts, one of my incisions is infected, albeit mildly. :frowning: Got an appointment tomorrow morning to get it looked at.

5 Likes

I’ll take care of it, now where did I put those rusty pliers?

I had to go to an old zone for a transmog, and hit my regular flying mount… Normal Flying feels awkward now since I got used to dragonflight.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

plz do not.

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

5 Likes

Oh glorious day!

7 Likes