[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Me too! I miss the old family get together at my mom’s place. We all helped cook. I’ve been in the kitchen for hours. My microwave got pissed off and turned on the exhaust fan because it was getting so warm.

1 Like

We ended up with a quiet day too. Usually go to the in-laws but MIL isn’t feeling well and BIL went to France with his gf and their new baby because her sister lives there. Soooo we just ended up with us, our daughter, and her boyfriend… was pretty nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

13 Likes

That is really cute!

2 Likes

Thats a first seeing blue opening sentence in caps.

I’d have asked him politely to go outside.

Most people wont be offended, maybe have a smoking chair outside for the quests that want to smoke so that they can be comfortable while doing so, and it keeps it from getting the smell all over your house.

2 Likes

My son’s 12 birthday was on Monday. Took him out to breakfast and promptly doused my phone in water. Normally I would put it in rice, but there was a small crack on the bottom of it and water got all inside the phone.

Took me until now to sit down and remove my authenticator, as I could not find where i put the serial number and restore code.

Really thinking of looking for a new job. It is clear the new kitchen boss does not want me there for whatever reason. At least I can drag my feet out until I am happy as I will not give her cause to terminate me without opening the company up to a lawsuit.

Anywhoooooo, I’m back

4 Likes

Happy belated to your son and good luck on the job hunt!

Oh and that sucks about the phone. :frowning:

1 Like

Everything’s ready to go (I sincerely hope!) for tomorrow’s drive. We’re still not sure when my mom’s going to get out of the hospital; it’s mainly been insurance jerking my sister around. Once her husband got on the phone, progress was made. They’re not quite ready to send her anywhere, but it’s getting a lot closer - probably some time early next week. And most likely, it’ll be near “home.”

I finished off the last two characters I had close to ready for Dragonflight. Leveling using the event mobs is super-fast. I accomplished 50-60 on two characters (mostly) today. The gear doesn’t level well though - it’s significantly lower item level. I think at level 59 the drops were 149. Fortunately, I had enough of the currency to upgrade all my characters to at least 252 gear.

5 Likes

Happy Moonkin Eating Day!

Where’s Alvie? Time to stuff her!

1 Like

Really loving Wednesday. Only on episode 2 and it’s fantastic so far.

3 Likes

Oooh I forgot that started.

I binged that over the weekend. I really enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Just finished episode 3. Can’t wait for the next as it is a phenomenal show. So well done.

2 Likes

Enjoyed a chill day with the kids. Did Thanksgiving at their apartments (they’re next door to each other). Did the crab boil in my electric fryer. Cooked for a couple hours, ate for a couple hours, played cards for a couple hours. Came home and slept for a couple hours. :zzz::rofl:

3 lbs. of snow crab (half as much as last year), 4 lbs. of shrimp (1/3 less than last year), 3 lbs. of sausage, plus the veggies. Still way more leftovers than I was willing to bring home, so I left it all in son’s fridge.

3 Likes

It was a good Thanksgiving with our son today, albeit a bit hectic. But I was able to get another springform pan from Kroger earlier when I went to town, so at least Sunday’s pies will go smoother (hopefully).

Since we are doing Thanksgiving again on Sunday with our daughter and her family, we sent son home with all the leftovers (sans part of a pie).

But I am pondering on what to cook Sunday since the grandkids will be here. Do you think they will like this?

10 Likes

Saw an interesting approach to dealing with lag when engaged in combat scenarios with a massive group of people.

Pick up the corgi sold by the current event vendor in The Caverns of Time that makes all your friends look like corgi’s.

The computer doesn’t have to draw the clothing set up for each individual.

8 Likes

I need to remember to hotkey that. I got disconnected because of the number of people and mobs up doing the pre-launch event.

Definitely. THC vapes are odorless and harmless, but it’s still a courtesy to either step outside or ask first. I would never take out my pen inside someone else’s house unless I had their explicit permission.

Wow. Did common courtesy die with Covid? But brothers-in-law are a problem everywhere… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I love those glasses, I did the Gnome run with those on, and all the little Gnomes were Corgi’s it was great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes