[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Oh I didn’t think that at all. I completely understand your viewpoint. I was merely sharing my personal experiences with certain aspects. I have learned what to avoid and what to do to mitigate the effects of the ones I cannot avoid.

4 Likes

Got my 8th class to 70 now with my monk. Still have to finish the campaign on it to get the heart of azmerloth though.

3 Likes

I have 2 level 70’s. I have 2 more alts who are 65/67? I have too much to do on me and my other 70 to do much with the alts right now. Misbecky wants to max out her rep.

I did get the otter with sunglasses mount. And fiery snail mount. :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t have the otter mount yet, but Magmashell is cool. Took me doing a full UI reset to get the spell on my pally to show up to be able to get it sort of easy. Tried the turtle thing on my hunter and it did not work.

2 Likes

The magma swimming toy worked wonders.

2 Likes

I did it on Kyzera – died twice, but got it a split second before second death.

Time for the last of us lets see if its any good tv show.

1 Like

Use a high refresh rate display with settings maximized for performance.

My motion sickness stopped when I switched to a 240hz freesync display.

Took me several weeks of gradually increasing playtime using a VR head set with IL-2 before I stopped getting motion sick from it.

I do quite a bit of sailing and haven’t been seasick since I was a kid but sailing doesn’t involve the same sharp changes to your field of view that a combat flight sim does.

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/324919246_568489608134117_4970097839733183519_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=SE1EnvQUMlMAX93l_jZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfBukEBr6QaMsNveOFdy-jdzabmo2fJrxBJ_pYmAffBdRA&oe=63C9BDD5

2 Likes

Hilarious isn’t as good as this is.

How was it. I plan on checking it out today.

1 Like

It was good alot of world building.

2 Likes

So I LOVE the video games. LOVE THEM.

The intro i to the first one hits so hard. The game did a grest job building the tension.

I have seen like 15 minutes of this so far, and i THINK i know where this is going…and it is still super tense. Well done thus far.

2 Likes

Ok thats pretty cute.

Time for avatar 2

Last of Us was great. Highly recommend.

1 Like

What a day. My son’s school called today as he got hurt during gym. He hit his head and was bleeding something fierce. They were worried about a possible concussion too.

Took him to urgent care and he needed a staple for the injury, but thankfully no concussion!

Now to explain to him that if he wants to spend more time with his old man, he can just say so! LOL! Trying to give me a heart attack is the wrong way to go about it.

7 Likes

Glad to hear he is okay. Head wounds bleed a lot sometimes.

6 Likes

6 Likes