[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Did someone forget to feed the hamster again?

Gone on vaycay with Vrak.

3 Likes

Just got my ticket for Quantumania opening day in IMAX 3D.

1 Like

Avatar 2 was amazing exceeds expectations.

1 Like

Looks like they are doing server shutdowns now.

2 Likes

Was a fun movie. Saw it 2 days in advance with the 2 main stars and producer doing a live Q&A before the start…the day after the world premiere when James Cameron tested positive for covid.

Its funny its like there copyin last airbender with the 3rd movie which has been confirmed.

At the Q&A, they said the 3rd film is 90% finished and they have about 15% of the 4th already filmed and are working on starting the 5th as well. It is supposed to be 5 movies overall.

thot it was being filmed back to back to avoid 10yrs between movies.

It is, but some filming is complete before others. They are also doing it so that the movies can all be shown in 3D including in Dolby theaters where they are the only ones so far to have 3D.

I love james cameron response to whens a good time to go to the bathroom whne u watch it at home lol.

1 Like

Y’all ever have that moment in a game where it completely sours your mood when it’s brought up in narrative, side story or otherwise?

For Horizon: Forbidden West, it is hands down every time a Thunderjaw is mentioned. :weary:

1 Like

Bettter then thunderfurry.

Cowboys knocked Tom Brady out of the playoffs 31-14. Go Cowboys.

6 Likes

It’s Costco.

78-pack of 1-inch TVs.

2 Likes

Dont forget the extended warranty.

2 Likes

packed in boxes made for 78 inch TVs.

3 Likes

Every time I recognize a voice it amazes me exactly how distinct a voice is that it can either be picked out of a crowd or placed on someone without getting a look at them.

Angela Bassett voicing the main antagonist in Horizon: Forbidden West, for example. Shame on me for not noticing it the first time she was on-screen, but the desperation in some of her lines the second time sounded remarkably familiar.

4 Likes

LOL!

This has happened to me.