[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Well i only made him for JC and lockpicking didnt realy do much lol but hes aptly named darthmoney.

Control arm replaced.

Fresh new wipers too. \o/

1 Like

I think my nephew will be a happy guy. I’m giving him my old Galaxy Nook tablet. Right now he’s using a beat up old phone to play games on.

4 Likes

W00t! Finally got my Nightborne Demo Lock to 110 and got her Heritage Armor.

Even unlocked her Artifact & Class Hall – even though that was not my initial intent. However, the Artifact & Warlock Class Hall quests were phasing out the Underbelly for me and I could not complete my Inscription quests.

Screenshot

edit: cool, finally got the hidden images code to work correctly

3 Likes

Such a cute yet rad outfit. I wish Alliance got to wear that. ;-;

1 Like

Well, the Void Elf Heritage Armor is very nice as well.

Here is my Priest:

Screenshot
4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to my fellow Canadian players. May you all have a great time with your families. :slight_smile:

I’m having my Thanksgiving dinner on Monday. Having turkey with all of the trimmings.

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving enjoy getting stuffed from one canadian to another.

3 Likes

got maybe 5.5 hours of sleep last night…it’s almost 4am here…i’m being picked up in about 7 hrs to go to my cousins for thanksgiving…i’m running on fumes, and have been over the past week or so.

tried playing WoW, then remembered the near 2hr wait for a tank in a low lvl dungeon from last night…not sure i wanna do that atm. >.<

but happy thanksgiving to my fellow canucks. hope your day starts off better than mine, eh?

/shuffles into the pillow fort to try to catch up on lost sleep

2 Likes

Man. I am hurting today. Yesterday broke me. My back hurt so much I did t get to sleep until after 11 and alarm set for 330. It came way too fast.

I will running on pure fumes today. My back and hips and feet are already screamong, and I have simply walked from the bedroom to the living room. And I woke up with a headache to boot.

Gonna be a very long day.

1 Like

Hope that your day gets better and your aches & pains lessen.

2 Likes

@Regnyl and @Mastadôn - My sympathies. :frowning:

I went to bed early as I was very tired and only got three hours. And that was after just laying there for three hours. I was too sore to get up earlier. I started to ache about an hour after my walk yesterday. Last year I could walk for two hours and maybe my feet would be a little sore. Now just a lap around the block makes me hurt from my toes to my lower back. :persevere:

1 Like

tried going back to bed around 5:30 this morning…woke up about 20 mins ago, so i’m feeling a tad better.

gonna try to get some WoW in before my aunt picks me up for dinner…

Thank you. It has been a bad day from the start. We will get through it, but it is goj g to make me pay tomorrow. Fo sho

2 Likes

ugh, I can feel it…the crud creeping up on me. Woke up with a headache and stuffy nose.

I know what you mean. I’m hoping that it’s just the weather change knocking me on my butt like normal…

You too? We really only have two seasons here with windows of nice

Summer and winter. And the practically overnight change makes me super tired for a couple of weeks

1 Like

I wish that there was a transition period, seriously. I love it when it’s 60s and 70s out, but there’s like two weeks at most each year where that’s the case.

2 Likes

So we’re starting a new D&D campaign, on top of everything else we’re doing, based on the level 20 one-shot we did. My new character is a warlock, but is also based on a certain white-haired socialite with a parasol from a certain videogame.

(Jodariel knows who I’m talking about. :3c)

1 Like

Delighted sounds!

You’ll have to send me details!!!

1 Like