[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

But of course! :heart:

1 Like

As Churchy LaFemme of Walt Kelly’s old comic Pogo would say,
“Friday the thirteenth comes on a Sunday this month!”.

2 Likes

Man. It came on a Saturday and refused to leave, professionally speaking.

Currently debating how badly I want to make a person I can’t stand look tomorrow. I can alleviate a lot of the stress I went through today, but it will take A LOT of work on my part to do so. On the other hand if I don’t, my phone will ring off the hook tomorrow.

Probably easier to just write out 110 st last count pages in triplicate because they will not be smart enough to find a solution lilenindod today.

Ugh

3 Likes

day started off rough, but ended quite well. my cousin’s boyfriend has a TON of games. NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, PS2/PS3, 360/One

dinner was amazing, and i’ve got leftovers for tomorrow to boot. xP

gonna continue working on my Hunter, get some stuff done…though the lack of sleep is starting to catch up on me now. =_=

i should be good…for another hour or so…give or take. .-.

2 Likes

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. It’s going to be a good one here are we are not having turkey. I believe I’m having chili for our Thanksgiving meal.

2 Likes

No Moonkin?!?
:astonished:

Have a good day! Chili sounds yummy to me. :yum:

Man I almost went Office Space on the printer at work…butnfinallyningot the stuff printed I needed yesterday. Then Iade copies so I have a master copy just in case.

I hurt so unbelievably bad today, but still need to go in for a few hours for a meeting this morning and to do a few things beforehand that I had no time to do yesterday. One snide comment from somebody that poles to stir the pot and I will pull rank and possibly be shall we say unprofessional haha.

3 Likes

Nooo! I was so hoping you’d be feeling better today. ~pouts~

1 Like

After my meeting I will go home and sleep. Hopefully feel better after that.

3 Likes

hoping things improve for you soon enough…

2 Likes

Happy Snoozing later on and here’s to hoping you wake up feeling better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Taking the kids to the popcorn place today. I hear that they might even be showing a movie! The kids will like that :smile:

Here’s hoping the new Adam’s Family flick is decent.

Happy Turkey/Day of thanks and popcorn to everyone!!

5 Likes

see for me, the original film was good. the sequel…not as much. then there was the original TV series from back in the day. i know the actress who played Wednesday went on to play Rebecca (Jesse’s future girlfriend and wife) in Full House.

Best part of working from home, IMO, is no commute. I start at 8:30 am? I get out of bed at 8:20 am, turn computer on, get settled in and bang, I’m on the clock on the dot and never see traffic or deal with people.

Worst part is living in an apt and two and a half weeks of construction noise after the upstairs neighbors moved out. The management place is putting in hardwood flooring. Because that’s a fantastic idea for an upstairs apt, right? Thankfully we won’t be here for that many more months.

2 Likes

hmm…maybe that’s why i can’t get hardwood flooring. :confused: most i can get possibly, is tiled flooring…

been in a bit of a rut with leveling my Hunter. dungeon groups aren’t the greatest. people don’t seem very social or friendly. i’d run myself, if there wasn’t such a huge reduction in exp/rep acquired.

i may make an exception for Zul Farrak and Blackrock Depths/Spire though as those dungeons can be a right headache to do sometimes…especially if there’s impatient people in the group.

So my meeting at 930 turned into a cover for the cook because she was “sick”. Pretty sure she was just trying to avoid the meeting.

However very detailed and informative meeting nonetheless. But no nap. And that sucks. Oh well.

2 Likes

How do you keep Canadian bacon from curling in the pan?

You take away it’s tiny brooms.

13 Likes

:rage: 4chars

It’s my mother’s fault. She’s the one who tells me bad jokes.

4 Likes