[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Carry on!

Please read the below post for rules pertaining to this thread. (Papa V, I don’t think I can quote it’s entirety, you are free to edit this post or add a fresh one)

4 Likes

Papa V’s Pizza? :pizza:

7 Likes

I’m still reeling over the brisket from today, thanks.

3 Likes

I’ll happily take some pizza.

4 Likes

I love Pizza.

5 Likes

I love pizza. I can’t eat it. Darn allergies.

3 Likes

If you could eat it, or if you could eat something like it, what toppings would you have?

1 Like

Pineapple?

ducks and runs out of the room

10 Likes

I’ll tilt against that windmill in a heartbeat. Pineapple absolutely does have a place on pizza.

9 Likes

I would have a meat-lover’s pizza with lots of cheese. Just about anything on it. But not pineapple.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…me, when I find pineapple on pizza:

9 Likes

I hate mixing savory and sweet flavors, so no pineapple on pizza for me.

I usually prefer onions, mushrooms, and green peppers or jalapenos and bacon as my toppings.

2 Likes

Pepperoni, bacon, Moonkin, meatballs (if they’re small). Two toppings max.
A multi-cheese pizza is good too if it’s a good mix.

Mom wants pineapple, dad wants ham, mushroom and olive. They usually do halves for theirs.

2 Likes

Pineapple, chicken and bacon. Or chicken, avocado, fresh tomato and bacon.

1 Like

Well, see, pineapple should never be on the pizza of a person who did not order it like that. Group ordered pizzas generally have to cover multiple tastes, with separate pizza pies important for those who want jalapeño or anchovies or pineapple, because those things leech over in a half-and-half pizza and ruin it for people.

I love pineapple and ham on pizza, but just don’t find pizza all that appetizing unless I eat it very rarely. Comes of having had teens at one point who wanted Little Caesar’s every night and me not wanting to deal with cooking.

Reminding me how much I miss a good sweet-and-sour pork over rice.

4 Likes

Papa Vizza.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want it all the time , but spinach and chicken alfredo pizza with sun dried tomatoes.

6 Likes

I enjoy a good BBQ chicken, or chicken bacon ranch pizza. But don’t put those nasty onions on it.

Oh, and pepperoni and sausage are good.

3 Likes

Meat lovers anything but mushrooms olives and onions or a donair pizza http:// www.nitzaspizzastalbert .com/

2 Likes

The best pizza I’ve ever had was Brooklyn Style from New York, Loaded down with shredded Pork & Beef, Peperoni and loaded with all the veggies and cheese; I actually loved it so much that I bought 2 extra to carry home to N.C. with me.

I’ve been to Italy and had Pizza at many places there but to me nothing compares to Brooklyn style in New York.

2 Likes