[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

In a sense, Humans, Gilneans and Forsaken are all “Human”.

1 Like

my blizzcon pets are gone, yet i still have the outfit… ;-;

They still show on your pet collection on the Armory. Just with a blank picture. That’s the same way they show on my Armory.

Try playing with your filters in-game.

1 Like

i’m an idiot. i had sources unchecked, cause i was looking at some other pets i hadn’t gotten, and forgot to turn it back on. >.<

thanks for the help ruffle. ^_^’

4 Likes

Woop Woop! Unlocked the Mag’har Orcs. Yay me!

8 Likes

I am going on the Gnomer run tonight at 7. This will be my third year running it. First time I had cancer. Now I am cancer free. It is such a hoot to experience so many pink gnomes running. My husband runs it now too, cause he heard me laughing so much.:rofl::running_woman:

9 Likes

gratz!

i’m still in the process of hitting lvl 110, let alone 120. xP

but i’m sure i’ll get there eventually.

1 Like

I’ve run it with Dicey and Bossy in the past. I’ll be asleep by that time this year

1 Like

Well, you can always participate in one of the daily running of the gnomes instead. :grin:

2 Likes

Plus, there will be a Classic Running of the Gnomes on 19 OCT 2019 @ 7pm Eastern on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server.

4 Likes

Went for a walk today. Going to try and take one every day that the weather and temperatures permit. I ain’t walking through a foot or more of snow. I did that enough when walking to school in the winter. I’ll get enough exercise just shoveling said snow when it comes.

4 Likes

I’m one of the moderators :grinning:

5 Likes

ugh…a new game was released today. Been watching youtube videos about it. It’s called Black Seas, an Age of Sails miniature game. I sooo want to get it, BUT my wallet is already shrieking in terror when I open it.

Awaiting start of run, if anyone sees Field Medic Gnotocancer, that is me.

I have my husband and a friend running tonight as well. I have been running for several years now on her.

4 Likes

i doubt i’ll see you on…unless your server is CRZ’d with Sisters, in which case…Horatio sends his regards and well wishes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…want.

looks up the game

Ouch. Those prices. :open_mouth:

Depends where you can get, I found it for $56 at my normal online gamestore. Might order it next month.

1 Like

Ugh wasnt planning on playing my rogue this expac since not realy relevant since i got the class mount but hes a goblin and non boosted so its just 10 lvls at least i can side with sylvannas.

1 Like

Can I gush about how adorable my goblin looks now that she’s level 80? I love the goblin updates…

3 Likes

yeah, i just had a look myself…and those were AMERICAN prices to boot. x_x

i was considering trying a Rogue again…then i remembered about the class mount, and thought “nope nope nope nope.”

just tried a mug of hot cocoa with heated eggnog mixed in…quite good honestly. perfect for a cold winter day…provided we actually get one this time around though. ._.

2 Likes