[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

I have been feeling kind of burned out on mythic plus the last couple of weeks. So I log in, do my emmissary, and then just kind of aimlessly wander, then log out.

Thats ok though, I am really digging Arkham Asylum that I picked up. I just wish it had a windowed mode, so I could easily change music, goof off in Discord chat, etc.

Oh well.

If my previous post (since deleted) offended you, please accept my deepest apologies as it was not my intent.

I have no idea what you are talking about…I typed something I changed my mind about. It had nothing to do with you.:pleading_face:

1 Like

We have a freeze warning here. Was definitely over summer, but not really ready for freezing yet.

Oh, that is good to hear.

Hope that your weather starts to get better and not thrown fully into winter.

Today was supposed to get up to 77 F but it only got to 67 F. Tomorrow night drops to 32 F. Thankfully, our furnace is working. Waited and waited for the furnace people to come out and do maintenance on our furnace and instead they said they had to reschedule. Too many people with furnaces not working calling for repairs.

been feeling a tad depressed this evening and i dunno why. ._.

so i’m making some of this cracker barrel oven baked macaroni and cheese for dinner. i prefer to think of this as comfort food

2 Likes

We hit 90F…

We are doing pork chops, field peas, & rice for dinner tonight.

Not sure if I feel up to making a dessert or not. If I do, I suppose that a peach cream cheese pie would go best with pork.

Think I’ve hit the wall on classic. I feel so burnt on anything wow atm, 50 grind is real ;-; about to hit 55 so I’m in the home stretch. It’s 6-8 hours per level at this point.

Having a real hard time to find a guild that fits me, I’ve tried about 4 guilds since classic dropped. It feels like I’m behind everyone now, last 3 guilds were already clearing MC and Oynxia, I don’t even know when to start the atunements for that >.<

The guilds I have tried are all rushing to 60 getting BiS by any means necessary and not there to have “fun”. Mostly just selfish people imo, which kinda bums me out, could just be my server. Like the last guild turned master looter on without asking me or anyone else for emp in BRD >:( luckily nothing dropped that I wanted.

Still farming for my BiS out of BRD what I can tank there anyway.

I have this fear that I’m gonna miss out on phase 2 since there’s so much I need to get raiding going haha. I’ll for sure be 60 sometime next week tho so that’s nice to think about.

I bought dark souls 1 again and Skyrim for the 6th time I think now, but for my switch LOL! I been going out more so it’s a blast to take Skyrim or dark souls out at appointments or when I’m farting around haha.

Pretty hyped for halo coming to PC as well! Still waiting for a date <.< I’ll drop all my games for halo reach!

It’s Friday! And even better, it’s the last day of the school holidays!
/falls down

3 Likes

No it’s Thursday / ʎɐpᴉɹℲ

5 Likes

What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet …

I would almost assume you are the one who has to plan for this; I can safely assume that in late November one of these same persons will have conflicting commitments and wonder why things weren’t planned earlier.

Family is family, we still love them in spite of the hassles nest-ce pas?

2 Likes

Well, not the song I was talking about haha

I have not seen the video, so i am not sure it is appropriate to post here, so I will err on the side of caution here.

Well, the only thing that seems to fit the description of bacon (when the subject is pie flavors) is Quiche.

I was assuming that the discussion was about sweet rather than savory pie.

Although I can’t say that Quiche is my favorite flavor of pie I do very much like it, and by coincidence it’s what I’m making for dinner tomorrow, having already cooked the bacon for it and having the crust prepared tonight.

1 Like

I have never had Quiche so i honestly could not say what the taste is. Though i wouldn’t mind trying it.

After looking it up it up it in a way reminds me of shepherds pie. But as far as pie’s go my favorite is lemon meringue and i would give anything for my grandpa to bake me one from scratch but alas time has not been kind to him.

1 Like

Shepherd’s pie is usually basically pot pie without the crust but with mashed potatoes as a topping.
As well as lacking the potato topping the quiche filling is made with eggs and milk/crème; sort of like a firm custard. Although chefs all over the world will sense a disturbance in the force when I say this, think of it as an omelet baked in a pie shell.

4 Likes

Or a frittata.

3 Likes

Still wouldn’t say that in front of a chef who was holding a knife, but yes that’s getting close.

3 Likes