[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Well im a proud owner of the 15th aniversary colectors box and it didnt disapoint tho i was expecting ragnaros to be smaller definately worth the 130$ only complaint was the codes the in was a little runny i got the codes right but was a little runny.

2 Likes

I got my Goblin to 120. I checked her rep to see how much I was going to have left to get and found she was already exalted. :smiley:

4 Likes

Gratz. I haven’t checked my Goblin or Worgen yet to see what their reps are. I think I have a Goblin around 110-112 but my Worgen is only level 90.

Darn it, knew there was something else I meant to buy when I left work. :wink: Mac & cheese sounds really good right now.

1 Like

Ohhh, I haven’t made that in a while. I might do that today for dinner. Throw some polish sausage in it too.

Big gaming convention in North Austin come November. Got my room and registered for the con. Just need to put together my miniature game kit.

3 Likes

Waiting for a cold front to blow through… 90+ degree temps suck.

2 Likes

I figured out why I was playing Classic. It wasn’t because of any of the reasons a lot of players were doing it. It was the “thrill” of starting over. I switched over and started leveling a character on my EU starter edition. I’ve gotten her up to 15 pets (not from captures obviously) and six mounts. I was able to get a couple heirlooms through the Darkmoon Faire.

The sharks get my character to 10 gold instantly. I’ve opened them and taken out just the fish. If I ever put paid time on my EU account I’ll be all set. I’ve got about 8 sharks with over 15 gold in each stored in my bank. You lose any gold that takes your character over 10 gold, so I’m making sure auto-loot is off when I open them.

I need to level some more characters before the next Faire. I might be able to get the chauffeured mount if I’m willing to do the Faire on enough characters. I’d be spending the whole week fishing to do the treasure hunt on all of them.

Edit:
It’s not a shark, it’s a Bloated Thresher.

1 Like

Sharks? What sharks?

there’s sharks in the Darkmoon Faire waters.

they typically contain gold and quite a few Darkmoon Daggermaw to boot.

great way to not only level up fishing, but also get enough fish to either buy the recipes, cook them, and/or get the treasure map for some prize tickets.

3 Likes

Couldn’t sleep last night. Fell asleep about two hours before my alarm went off. For some reason I thought about the filter covering the fan on my power supply and decided to dust it out. Now I can’t get the thing to go back on. It being under the PC is a pain. I have trouble every time and usually end up forgetting to clean the thing because I don’t want to bother with it. Doesn’t help that I’m tired.

Now that is starting to rain, the temperature is going to start dropping and it’s supposed to be a steady drop all day until the low 30’s F tonight. Maybe the bugs will go away for awhile.

1 Like

When you are out on the water in Darkmoon Faire, watch out for the fins. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was watching an old video from when they revamped the DMF, mistakenly used what the youtuber called the bloated threshers.

1 Like

You can use heirlooms in Classic?

Nope. Ruffle mentioned switching to their EU account:

Classic doesn’t have starter editions, so Ruffle switched to a BfA version of the game.

1 Like

no, she got the heirlooms on her EU account for Standard, but she also plays Classic as well.

1 Like

Yeah I had to reread that.

1 Like

Hey, where is the EU Blizzard office?

Versailles and Cork Ireland

2 Likes

I get slightly better latency with the EU realms than I do with the West Coast realms here. 100 ms to EU, 110-120 to LA.

1 Like

taking a crapshoot with this faction change…hoping it converts “Fish or Cut Bait: Undercity” to “Fish or Cut Bait: Ironforge”…here goes nothing. >.<

i’m getting roughly 80-90 on Sisters, and that’s a PST server. normally i play on Duskwood, but…seems everytime i play there, my comp crashes. dunno if it’s the overwhelming number of players in a confined area, that’s causing a massive amount of stress on my hardware or what…but i’m managing quite well on an RP server. .-.