[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

That’s my eldest son’s favorite too.

1 Like

I bought pumpkin pie dessert humus today. (Boars Head). And a bag of cinnamon sugar (Stacy’s ) pita chips. OMG!!! Heavenly. And I’m not a huge fan of humus at all.

2 Likes

And back to our favorite topic. FOOD Have to start prepping for tonights feast. Hah. Kung pao chicken and almond boneless chicken. So much prep but my family loves it and the leftovers. It’s a good hour and a half of standing in the kitchen making stuff.

3 Likes

I agree. I usually have scented candles going in the months where the windows are closed. For my birthday this year, an aunt of mine bought me a wax warmer. I plan to make good use of it this fall and winter. I just need to find me some good scented wax cubes for it. She did include some cinnamon wax but I’m wanting some pumpkin spice type of scent.

1 Like

Lavender is good for relaxing.

5 Likes

Get me in to a Yankee Candle shop and I SHAMELESSLY channel my inner RuPaul.

I like sandalwood, a LOT.

2 Likes

that’s something i’ve never had before, and i’ve been curious about it. there’s a recipe in Miss Kay’s Duck Commander Cookbook for it too, but where my kitchen is pretty small, i don’t have the means to really make anything extravagant.

in other news, my Tauren Hunter is now one daily away from finishing the Undercity Fishing dailies…i’ll faction change to Alliance afterwards, and take the risk…hoping it converts to “Fish or Cut Bait: Ironforge”, as there’s a fishing daily called “Live Bait” that i’m not fond of doing.

a slice of warm pumpkin pie with lots of whipped cream and cinnamon on top…

mmm…pumpkin pie. AaggaGGhGhghGhGhghhhh

not sure if i mentioned this here before…but i had one from Timmy’s a few years back and didn’t care for it. tried one at Second Cup and it was alright…then i tried Starbucks on a whim…dunno what it was, but their Pumpkin Spice Latte was actually pretty good. enough to convince me to try their Eggnog Latte when the holiday season arrives.

if your parents call you by your first and last name, you knew you were in trouble…but if they called you by your FULL birth given name, you knew you were dead. xP

@Mer finally got the Koholint Sword, completed the color dungeon, got the Red Mail, and cleared lvl 5 fairly quickly. thinking of possibly picking up any heart pieces i missed, and finishing off what remains of seashells…though i may have to wait for that. i know there’s one on the way to Turtle Rock, but i think i need the mirror shield to progress through that cave.

2 Likes

LOL, here I was about to take lunch, figuring I’ll just jump on the forums while I do … and now I’m going to have to go grocery shopping instead because I neeeeeeed food. (I need a grocery trip anyway that I’ve been putting off because chemo causes about 4-5 days each cycle where my mouth is a cotton ball that makes things taste wrong.)

:scurries out the door:

1 Like

I love a blend of Sandalwood, Myrrh and Vanilla.

5 Likes

cheesecake tends to be a hit or miss with me. strawberry cheesecake blizzards aren’t too bad…but it tends to be a bit too rich for me.

This is an issue for me, as well. Especially, since the dining room table got moved and now I’d have to walk three rooms past the kitchen to put anything on it. I used it as extra counter space. I live with my dad and he insisted the rooms be switched. He never cooks aside from heating up a frozen dinner so he doesn’t think about needing it near the kitchen for large meals like holiday dinners. Hopefully, I can convince him that they should be changed back.

Mine was my first and middle if i heard that in the same sentence from my mom or my dad i knew i was in big trouble and if it included my last name then i knew i was in for it big time when i got home.

I’m so sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts are with you both. I wish I could offer you more than words and I truly hope you both find some relief from from pain and worries soon.

2 Likes

I flagged it too. Didn’t see the flies anywhere.

3 Likes

So sad. The end is in sight. It has been 70 during the day and 45 at night for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow the rain comes and the highs will be maybe 50. Fall is here. The cold fall not the wonderful fall.

Since I didn’t see anyone else crack it…

You’re doing it wrong if it’s a pain!

I think his flies all flew away for awhile.

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

4 Likes

Man. I am going all out too. Macaroni Beef Hamburger Helper…cuz I am tired, and frankly I am feeling lazy haha

Just finished cleaning the garage floor. A collection of garbage and junk in there the cars just roll over haha. And just in time for the exterminator to be here in about 20 minutes. The cooler weather is driving in field mice, and I would prefer to nuke that before they get into the walls. A metric ton of rat poison is about to go around my perimeter and in the nooks and crannies of my garage, and house, JUST in case they have gotten in and we don’t know it yet.

My wife swears she saw a HUGE one scurry out when she opened the garage door this morning, so I don’t want to take any chances.

I remember cleaning my mom’s garage floor when we sold her house. She lived on a dirt road. There were stalagmites on the floor.

2 Likes