[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Looks like dad is gonna been in the hospital for a few days. His blood pressure is still a bit low and has a stomach bacteria infection, he’s still running a slight fever. They have been running tests on him all night and day so far, He’s tired and grumpy.

2 Likes

had two coffehs back to back…which is not like me. i typically have one cup and that’s about it…but today, i was feeling like it was a two cup kind a day.

got guild runs on Classic tonight, gonna finish working on Standard tomorrow some time, after i finish my errands. just gotta take things one day at a time, and just…hope for the best. .-.

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great day! I sure am. Went and bought me Zelda: Link’s Awakening for my Nintendo Switch console today. I also got the Zelda Amiibo for this particular game! :slight_smile:

Tried it out already and I recommend it to other Zelda fans. Really enjoying it so far.

4 Likes

it’s honestly one of my fav Zelda games, so the fact that Nintendo went and remade it for the Switch is more than enough reason for me to look into getting a copy.

1 Like

Hope they get everything sorted out for him!

1 Like

Been playing it slowly. Just opened eagles tower. Been a long time since I played it.

I finally got a Thin Jelly that wasn’t the one for opening the faction and I didn’t buy off the AH. I’ve done three events and hadn’t gotten any from them. It’s going to be worse than hunting eggs for Netherwing or Order of the Cloud Serpent. Small things mainly on the group, but over a larger area than those rep grinds.

Edit:
Switched to my druid instead of my lock and am having no issues finding them.

dumb question…but i looked up realmpop on a whim, and noticed some servers have (CR) (or Connected Realms) next to it’s name…but others don’t.

what does that mean exactly? :confused:

A few years back, Blizz worked on connecting some lower-population realms together to help address servers that were less popular. On connected realms, the AH and guilds work very much as though people were all on the same realm which boosted their economies and population.

Here’s a list of realms that got linked along with a few faqs:

is it normal to see every RP server on Sisters of Elune though? .-.

In what location, Koonan? I’m looking in Orgrimmar and I only see Sisters and Cenarion Circle, which are connected.

Edit: Same in Stormwind.

strange…i was in Orgrimmar this afternoon and i saw players from Wyrmrest Accord, Moonguard…thought i might’ve seen Earthen Ring and Feathermoon…though i can’t say for certain. i’ll have to have another look when i get the chance.

Sharding is sometimes turned on to address high traffic situations, but I’m not sure if this is one of those times when it is on. I’d say if you see it again, and it does appear to be odd, submit a bug report or post in our Bug Report forum so our QA team can take a look.

ahh. that might explain the lag i’ve witnessed when turning quests in then. there’s quite a few people on…hell, even typing this message, while i’m online in Classic, i’m noticing some lag…then again, it could just be my system too. .-.

but i’ll keep this in mind for next time regardless though.

edit: then again, Standard was downloading an update, so THAT might’ve been the cause for the lag. xP

eh…maybe some day, i’ll have the money to afford a better rig to do this stuff.

I used to hope that would happen for the two realms I play on most. Didn’t even realize at the time that it was never gonna happen because Earthen Ring is RP and Garona isn’t.

Same. Since I started playing I’ve been unemployed off and on, and when I’m employed I’m either catching up financially from unemployment, preparing for potential future unemployment, or working enough that I wasn’t playing enough to justify spending a lot on it. Current job I’ve been in for the longest since I began playing, but at $12/hr I’m still in the catching up phase. :grin: But someday…

The new cinematic is amazing.

grind teeth

Not my Warchief. :rage:

3 Likes

Ah survivor new season.

Ok. Full proof plan enacted and executed.

Masked Singer premiere is tonight. Did not want to get engulfed in wow or I would not pull away. So decided to play Arkham Asylum. Picked up the trilogy for free on Epic Games.

Game is full screen only. So no other monitor spoilers. Put phone by the TV. No temptation. Now I sit and watch.

Bloody love this show.

1 Like

Gona watch that later other priorities.