[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Depends on how rich you want it, but you can either use leftover rice or make it like a sweet risotto.

Cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg. Some kind of berry and some kind of nut go well, too.

1 Like

Proud of myself. Figured out both masked singers

/waves at Vrak

yeah, i’m mainly Alliance, but even i think “whatever Vol’jin was smoking, was WELL past it’s use by date.” xP

that’s a game, that i really wanted to get into…but much like God of War, Witcher III and Zelda BotW…i just couldn’t. .-.

i’m being a bit more careful with what games i buy, cause i don’t want to spend more then $50 for something i don’t end up liking

I knew one, I failed on the other.

waves back at Banewulf

1 Like

This is late even for you but gota burn that midnight oil.

LOL no, just playing some Overwatch.

Im no better i should be asleep but I play a game on FB called criminal case and new cases come out around 2am thursdays. I should note 2am seems wierd but the developers pretty simple are based outa france.

One of the youtubers I watch “predicted” the gist of most of it.

Spoiler

Although they didn’t expect Zappy-Boy to survive it. I’m thinking he won’t be the next warchief, but might be the one after.

I am SO tired. At least the school holidays are starting next week?
/curls up in pillow fort.

1 Like

The goose walks past Kittin dragging an orange traffic cone. It honks into the cone a few times as it passes.

2 Likes

No! Still another hour before it’s late for him.

We just need to keep poking him so he’ll stay awake long enough to set a new record.

Woke up yesterday and noted that the A/C was running even though the temp outside was in the high 50s, low 60s (mid-teens for sensible people using Celsius). Discovered someone had turned the thermostat to 70​° and switched the fan from ‘auto’ to ‘on’. which prompted a profanity-laced group text where I invited my tenants to:

• keep their mitts off the thermostat,
  • pay the resulting $300 electricity bill, or
  • pack their bags.

After taking a few deep breaths, I sent another, more moderate text to let them know that the A/C was switched off for the season and advising them to open windows and/or invest in fans. Still not happy about that bill, though.

In other news (I’m sure I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating), the only reason I would ever forego the virtual Blizzcon ticket and attend in-person would be for the opportunity to have an adult beverage with and toast our SFAs.

2 Likes

My oldest daughter is an Overwatch Queen. She is like ranked and stuff. I could probably still take her with Junk Rat.

1 Like

I have central air and heat, I live in Florida. I have a digital programmable thermostat by Honeywell. The $25 one , not the $100 or $200 one. From Home Depot. It has up to for periods a day. AC is set for 76 when I’m home, and 80 when I’m not. You can even set it different for days off. In the winter the heat is set for an hour before I get up,off during the day, back on an hour before I get home.

When I need heat…

May pay you to look in to it.

I also utilize pedestal fans. Moving air is cooler air. Might want to suggest that to your tenants.

Messing with the t-stat can be a deal breaker for me. They make lock boxes to go over them too.

1 Like

That game used to take up so much of my time haha.

I discovered pc, mobile, and tablet are all seperate pools of energy. So you can exhaust your energy on the pc, pull out your phone and keep going. Then grab the tablet and yet again push on. Yup.

1 Like

One I guessed on movement and mannerisms but completely missed the queues. The other I actually guessed in the clue package.

Only two I sussed out as well haha. I have no clue who the others are at this point

Course, last season I was absolutely convinced, early on too, that Peacock was somebody else and shocked at the reveal haha.

Abbey Road was released 50 years ago today.

3 Likes

picked up a portable hard drive for my PC…just as a precautionary measure, so i can keep my important files backed up.

also got a copy of Link’s Awakening as well.

The Brady Bunch also turns 50 today.

(edit) And Gilligan’s Island premiered in 1964.

2 Likes