[CS Lounge] It doesnt matter if you fly it matters what u did with your mount

Im sure i know the answer can i link the site that has deadpool reviewing free guy while also making it offical hes part of the MCU And rember its deadpool before u answer.

If it contains bad language I would avoid it. Deadpool being Deadpool, Iā€™m guessing it does. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah i kinda figured even tho its a link to a site with the video it would be a bad idea ill comprimise go to youtube and look up deadpool shows freeguy. Im assuming doing it this way is ok.

1 Like

Flagged for inappropriate content

Kidding of course. I am still laughing at that Loki meme you posted haha.

Glad you enjoyed it that spoiler tag makes all teh difference.

Itā€™s a Buggy Birthday!

I canā€™t believe heā€™s eight.

9 Likes

Only one solution take him to black widow.

School day, and weā€™re on lockdown. Weā€™re going to just get it on D+.

1 Like

Psh in our day its a skip day.

You guys are back on lockdown again?!!?! Iā€™m totally worried thatā€™s in our future again too, but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not. Weā€™re at 78%+ first vaccine and over 50% so far fully vaccinated country-wide.

Numbers have been on the decline steadily and Iā€™m hoping for a normal-ish school year this year for the kids!

Hereā€™s hoping it get better for you guys :frowning:

1 Like

free guy looks funā€¦as in a last days of Fox fire saleā€™ ā€œfunā€ kind of way. honestly, iā€™d give it 4/5 avocados.

hope he enjoys his day then.

1 Like

Great way to bring him officialy into the MCU

We should have been in lockdown a month ago. Cases have been steadily rising since then, and to make things worse, itā€™s Delta. Iā€™m not going to say anything else because itā€™s really not forum friendly.

4 Likes

yeah, though i feel like he wouldā€™ve preferred a better choice for a co-host, but seems every oneā€™s busy over on D+. guessing Loki is kicking back and watching his show, before going back to film the next seasonā€¦least i think thatā€™s how it typically works?

(they film an entire season, then air it, while the stars get time off to relax. once the season finale airs, they return to the studio(s) in question, to commence filming for the new season. lather, rinse, repeat.)

Shall I say it again?

1 Like

I sympathise we finaly reopened and its either gona blow up in our faces in alberta or its gona work out well know in about 2-3 weeks stupid calgary stampede.

1 Like

Told you so

1 Like

Bugā€™s granddad sent him a birthday card that plays the hamster dance. Itā€™s pretty awesome.

6 Likes

here i can top the card

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to Bug!!

5 Likes