[CS Lounge] It doesnt matter if you fly it matters what u did with your mount

Looks like i won the race so i toook a greese quoted and wowed it. As usual heres the rules.

4 Likes

The other thread hasn’t closed, yet. :thinking:

You quoted it perfectly… So proud… tears up

11 Likes

It’s also so stinkin’ wet today. Thanks, Canada. :weary:

Though I did personally need it so that I could get caught back up on inventory.

Well we got another hot one today grass is so dry all it will take is one match.

Could be worse; at least be happy your power company is basically begging everyone not to keep their AC on with their other stuff. So much so, it even got on the news.

even years later, zones from 4-5 expansions ago are still packed…makes me wonder if it was a smart idea to transfer or not. i get uneasy around large crowds of people, and i don’t know why. :confounded:

3 Likes

/stamp
Approved for Minion operations!

5 Likes

i’m assuming your minions are being sent somewhere to cause chaos or trouble at the very least? :stuck_out_tongue:

need to work on getting a decent headset for the PC, so i can chat with my guild on discord.

1 Like

To hunt Centaur flies in the Lounge.

2 Likes

Dont touch those blood flies there the only thing powering the servers to the underworld preventing the keeper from escaping.

2 Likes

make sure they’ve got their frogs on hand, cause they could use a meal. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If u havent had a chance watch the good the bart and the loki on disney+

1 Like

No one answered so I’ll ask again because I need slasher flic buddies - is anyone watching Fear Street on Netflix?

1 Like

Just heard about that trilogy today. Thinking about watching it, but haven’t made my mind up yet.

The first one was brilliant. Second is more classic slasher style. Looking forward to the third one.

From what i heard its good havent watched it my self ive been busy with other stuff.

Hope you all having a great night. Might be getting evacuated here at my place tonight due to a fast-growing forest fire behind my place. Just had the RCMP at my front door.

Hoping I don’t, But I’m currently on evacuation alert.

4 Likes

Wishing the best for you and your community.

1 Like

Here is a picture of the fire roughly (25) minutes ago!

8 Likes