[CS Lounge] It doesnt matter if you fly it matters what u did with your mount

stay safe /10

2 Likes

OMGOMGOMG! I got the Fallen Charger mount first time!
/happy dance

13 Likes

Grats!!

I really need to look into trying to get that one.

1 Like

praying for you and yours.

we lost power here early this morning…guessing it went out just before 4 or 5, because when i ventured out, the emergency lights were out too. luckily i have a flashlight in my phone that helped illuminate my way out. power was back on when i returned, so gonna work on a Monk for the time being. (haven’t truly played one since Warlords, and gave up in Legion) but i figured i needed a break from playing a Hunter any way. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey saw your comment about Costco samples.

Sams had samples out yesterday hehe.

4 Likes

Got a call from the weekend staffing person nobody was in the kitchen about 40 minutes ago. I live 20 minutes away and was out cold. However I’m the one on call this weekend.

Jump up get dressed fly out the door and start to head that way. Get about 5 minutes down the road and she calls me back saying cook just showed up.

Cool. Turn around and go home. But damn i am up and not gonna be able to go back to sleep and i am in at 9 anyway.

Fun times peeps. Fun times.

5 Likes

man i miss free sampling.

woof. hoping your day improves for ya boss. just debating whether i should try to get some extra sleep or not…problem being is that once i’m up, i’m typically up for the day.

5 Likes

Our Costco has has samples for a few weeks now. :grin:

Just got home from the store, and as I’m bringing the groceries in, my tablet chimed with an email alert - I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!! :partying_face: Two painfully long days.

So it turns out, the techs broke something while doing upgrades to the internet at my apartment complex - they need a part, no internet until sometime today. I ended up having to go to the office yesterday since there was nothing I could do. And since today was supposed to be my “on call” day, I had to switch that out with a co-worker. I could have worked it in the office, but the average of five calls over nine hours? Not happening.

The new office is actually pretty nice, for a mall anchor space. Spacious, clean-ish (still a lot of boxes of stuff laying around from the move), and easy to get to. I may just work there a few days a month, just to get out of the house more. It certainly won’t be for the company - there are three of us in my section of about 100-150 desks.

Stay safe!!! And if that isn’t a good reminder to have a “go bag” set up, I don’t know what is (goes for pretty much all of us - no telling when you’ll need it).

2 Likes

Well I may or may not have run our weekend cook off.

Not terribly worried about it though. If you cannot take a supervisor telling you what to infoem your crew, not even you mind you, peace out.

Will see if they show up tomorrow or not.

2 Likes

Finally on the Loki train. Watched first two episodes this morning. I don’t pretend to know his lore at all. That said, i really dig it.

Except Owen Wilson. Not one wow yet. Really? Haha

3 Likes

aparently there wont be which sucks.

ironic since im doing 2 escape rooms in hour and half
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/214292077_2920109431561367_1923533019723463284_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=J7-fT7SNIp0AX_C4qM2&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=e043eb2bd0d05661b334ea2640895c14&oe=60EF189F

3 Likes

a very long day this has been. power went out around 1ish, and i woke up around 5 when i noticed the fan wasn’t running. broke my glasses when i went to my aunt’s for her 40th anniversary, so now i gotta go to the eye doctor on Mon and see if they can order a new pair in for me. >_<

but on the plus side…i FINALLY found a way to silence Rhonin in Dalaran (I.E. the “Citizens of Dalaran” Algalon event) that doesn’t result in me turning sound off. :grin: (same thing i do to quiet worgen sniffing/snorting and that jarring alert noise that procs whenever yellow text pops up in the middle of the screen.

time to relax, unwind and take things easy before heading to bed…hoping i can sleep well tonight. :sleeping:

3 Likes

I’m craving bacon

1 Like

Here you go :wink:

8 Likes

The MuteAnnoyingWowSounds addon for me has been great for me. There are too many sounds in game that are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

2 Likes

yup. the Algalon event being spammed every 10 seconds was annoying enough as it was, and it didn’t feel right to me that i should just “turn my sound off”, but then i thought “…is there a way to find the file ID for Rhonin’s speech persay? :thinking:”

so i did a search, found them, added them to MuteSoundFiles and boom. no longer will i hear “Citizens of Dalaran” every 10 seconds, so i can wander around the city, do the cooking/fishing dailies in peace and never have to worry…unless i get Dangerously Delicious that is, that quest can be difficult to do…especially when people tend to lie in wait for unsuspecting players.

hopefully by then, i can reactivate my second account and park an alt in Dragonblight, so i can “phase” into a less congested server and not have to worry about jerks. .-.

1 Like

Is there any easy way to check what pets you might have doubled up on? Short of turning favourites off? I have 937 unique pets, but 952 active.

Does it realy matter theres no pet cap anymore.