[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

This just popped up for me.

6 Likes

That’s gives us time to recover from our food coma.

So wife told me to take battery cell from her hospital room. For some reason it was not working.

I took a look when I got back to the car. It was not working because the cell was used up lol.

I don’t want to have the heart to tell her. So I texted her immediately of course.

is tl3 acount wide now? seems to be the case for me but not others

https://giphy.com/gifs/warcraft--laugh-sassy-9rlxnqv2LLMtYos7SH

2 Likes

Is she still in the hospital? Last I heard she was in for an overnight stay and IV’s?

1 Like

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-launches-on-november-23/

Possibly. Try logging out of the forums and back in.

She still is yes. Hoping to have her out tomorrow.

She has been dosed with IV and oral antibiotics since Sunday night. Dr didn’t even give a solid yes for tomorrow at that. It was I need to see the progress and maybe

1 Like

I can see the Level 3 Lounge on a character I’ve never used to post on the forums.

i have it on all characters it happened recently but was talking with others that dont have it on all characters

It’s because you have beta access.

1 Like

All the people complaining about the November release. I see a huge covid uptick from all the people getting together for the holiday. I get why you want to but it’s just not safe. We are just having our own house hold for the feast. I feel sorry for my relatives but it is safer for all of us. :turkey:

But keeping with the usual food talk and a lighter note, todays dinner is plain old chicken nuggets.

3 Likes

Unlocked all of the new races from Legion. All that’s left is BfA races.

3 Likes

Has the human heritage armor been patched in yet? Because I can’t find the quest for it.

I don’t believe it has been added in quite yet. At least not by looking around some other sites. Then again, I may have missed something.

1 Like

No human heritage armor yet.

1 Like

Nope - “just” Nightborne, Blood and Void elves, Regular and Ironforged Dwarves, Regular and Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari, Kul Tiran, Mag’har (x3), Gnome, Goblin, and Lightforged Draenei.

3 Likes

I have a very sneaking suspicion that the Human and Orc heritage armor will be the last ones introduced. Almost a reverse chronological order meeting up at Warcraft Humans and Orcs

3 Likes

sigh…

I understand the reasoning behind locking out sub level 50s out of the group finder, but I cannot find help with some elite quests without queueing up. Just venting.

1 Like

If you need some help with something, let me know.

1 Like