[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

350 miles in 4 days. All in town. Hope she comes home tomorrow

I hope so, at least now - I just race-changed my max level orc to a Mag’har.

Which of course means they’ll probably release them next Tuesday. /sigh

Oi!
Human is the only one I have that qualifies.
I took my human pally and remade him as a light-forged.

Last week I race-changed and my BE lock to a Goblin and used a boost on her. She still has some rep to go.

Don’t know what to do with the void elves.

Just picked up a 24 pack of reeses peanut butter cups at Sam’s for $7

I may or may not have eaten 3 packs on the way home however.

They are my favorite candy of all time.

4 Likes

More of a skittles movie candy for me and coffee crisp.

Skittles, even seeing somebody eat them make my teeth hurt, I can almost feel them vibrating. I don’t know what it is about that particular candy that the sugar just gets me.

I’m craving Nachos…

But I’ll settle with Mac and Cheese

Guess u just cant taste the rainbow. laughs evily.

1 Like

Their Halloween commercials are cracking me up though.

1 Like

Yay for more Baby Yoda!

The episode is now live btw.

2 Likes

A fun thing to do (or so I’ve heard :innocent:) is to put a handful of M&Ms into a bowl of Skittles. Or the other way 'round.

5 Likes

You MONSTER!

3 Likes

Today might be a good day for me to stay in.

My morning walk went okay, if you get past the cold. But the moonset was amazing - looked like a harvest moonrise.

But it got “worse.” As I’m getting my coffee ready, I grind beans, fill the brewer with water, put in a fresh filter, scoop the grounds into the stack of filters, swap filters so the one with grounds is in the brewer, start it, get a cup out of the cupboard, pour coffee into said cup, and then try to put the half full pot into the cupboard.

Yeah… going to go back to bed.

6 Likes

I used to that at the old newspaper I worked for. It would drive the floor manager up the wall, nothing like hearing swearing when he grabbed a handful of M&Ms from the break room.

A friend of mine used to maintain the classic nickel candle machine you see at the grocery stores. He got word he was gonna be fired, so on his last day he loaded up the M&M machines with a M&M/ Skittles mixture. Not sure what happened next, he won’t say anything about it, but just grin.

3 Likes

I am exhausted. Starting to take a toll on me. Was supposed to be a t work at 5. Got here at about 730. Have not been very productive today either.

However my boss understands as I sit in her office while she works typing this. Feel like a vice is on my head. Sinus draining. I hate this weather. Just make up your mind.

2 Likes

Cleaning out some old stuff and ran across a picture of the first digital camera.

https://imgur.com/Cs2gN3d

No I didn’t work on that project, a young (at that time) engineer named Steve Sasson invented it. I worked in another department in the company and saw it when I cut through his lab because it was a short cut to the cafeteria from our lab at the time.

On the topic of things from the distance past, do they still read Shakespeare in high school?

Nothing important about the question, but I’m curious because of a few separate incidents in the past few years where people have seemed not to know the meanings of various admittedly archaic words that are commonly used in the plays.
Example, when a statement from a foreign leader was translated using the word “dotard” CNN, FOX, and BBC all seemed to believe they had to explain the meaning of the word.

Why in Gnomeregan are you overworking yourself again?

1 Like

Goblin armor unlocked!
Woot!

4 Likes

Walmart finally has Calypso lemonade in stock. $1.6/bottle. Heck yes I did just stock up on it.

Beats the $4/bottle I keep coming across online, and no shipping.