[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

Ma’am we need to confirm we are talki g to the actual Msbecky. Can you please confirm your

Something like that?

1 Like

My son’s class watch a re-make of the Abbott and Costello skit “Who’s on first” today at school. So I showed him the original again (we’ve watched it before) as it’s simply one of the best skits ever!

Naturally!

7 Likes

We have the cassette of that from CBC radio. That part of the skit is at the end of side two.

1 Like

We had that same cassette, I think. It runs the whole episode, cigarette commercials and all.

And it’s still just as funny.

I love Old Time Radio programs. archive[dot]org has a massive collection of programs.

Which reminds me - we’re almost to the anniversary of the broadcast premiere of War of the Worlds (first aired 30 October, 1938, on Mercury Theatre on the Air); I’m going to have to queue that up Friday night. Should be a nice way to end the week. :smiling_imp:

(Looks like someone has to build their Trust Level back up.)

Lou Costello: All I’m trying to find out is what’s the guy’s name on first base.
Bud Abbott: No. What is on second base.
Lou Costello: I’m not asking you who’s on second.
Bud Abbott: Who’s on first.
Lou Costello: One base at a time!

:rofl:

my fav is 7x13=28. i’ll never look at math the same way ever again. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hunkered down for the day. Too cold to go out, just gonna stay home and paint miniatures, I got a huge backlog of stuff to do too.

Well, I had to go out for a bit, but good new, the heater works great in my car. :slight_smile:

Too wet out to sort my bins of stuff too. Now just waiting for the servers to come up.

It’s 40 degrees and light rain. That is a mighty cold rain. :cold_face:

yeah, it was around that earlier i think…didn’t help that it was also lightly raining either. that’s the kind of cold that just goes right to your bones. >_<

Sitting here listening to Savatage. It’s Trans Siberian before they reformed and went all Christmas. Old stuff. Just waiting on the servers to come up. I won’t have too much time to play before the dinner prep starts. I’m actually having tacos on a Tuesday. :taco:

Taco Tuesday is the best though.

Don’t forget nacho’s either. I like to cook mine up in the oven. Put some shredded cheese on it, Along with olives, chopped tomatoes, and salsa. Yum! :smiley:

I’d rather have snow.

We got a bit of ice overnight, plus, since it dipped below freezing, all the slushy snow froze. I heard lots of window scraping as I went for my early morning walk. And so many people down here don’t have the proper tools for winter - no window scrapers, brushes, etc.

That’s for Nacho "N"yday. They are great whenever.

1 Like

That reminds me. I have to get my snow kit out of the garage and stuff it in my car.

1 Like

needs some sour cream and guac :avocado:

Don’t forget the sliced jalapeno’s.

Thats in your snow kit whatever works lol :wink:

I actually make a nacho bar dinner once in awhile. Everyone gets a pie tin with hot nacho chips and melted cheese. On the counter is everything you want as a topping. Taco meat, salsa, fresh tomatoes, onions, guac, sour cream, refried beans, black olives, etc. Food coma night.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/122766023_10219526366174310_1621737243615619960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PofJ6t2s5XYAX9TOeYT&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=1b0bde70cc5d31715c015e51c2821dfa&oe=5FBFB4AA

5 Likes