[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

Gonna forego my weekly wargame with friends this weekend. Need to prep the apartment for a serious bug bomb. The pest control people that the apartment uses is horrible. They just come in a spay a little bit and move to the next apartment. Need to clean up the place and all that jazz. The fun part will be turning off all the gas and putting out pilot lights.

I got accepted into full sail university for game design :eyes::eyes: aye vrak I want a desk next yours and a plaque! Just gimmie 10+ years to work on 1-2 AAA games! Plus 2 for the schooling. (Not dead set on going, just spying out the land atm).

5 Likes

Farewell all.

It’s been great while it lasted.

10 Likes

uhh…wait, what? .-. are you just taking a break from the forums/game in general?

1 Like

Probably just taking a break to avoid the obvious… uh. Well, dunno how to really put it without getting in trouble, so I’ll just leave it at that.

Colorful personalities, that seems appropriate. Detrimentally so, most definitely borderline trolling, feet frequently planted squarely in that territory. Nothing better to do with their time other than passive-aggressively antagonize.

It was nice knowing you, Aik! Your posts always gave me a hearty chuckle. We’ll keep the fortress safe should you decide to return in the future.

8 Likes

Not gonna lie. That got a chuckle. If I didn’t have left over pizza, I would.

But… But who else will I talk food with?

Sjhh the rest of you need a hook to keep the Aik here.

Gonna miss you bud. If I can find a way to grt your bnet or a Discord info from you I would love to Chad t more. You are a stand up dude.

1 Like

It’s kinda creepy when someone responds to you, deletes the post, then quits? What did I do? :cry:

2 Likes

/hugs

you didn’t do anything misbeck. don’t worry too much about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

malarkey? .-.

1 Like

They’re up to 13 now, I guess. And probably not done yet.

Wacky scheme, to be sure.

2 Likes

I have run my entire alliance army of alts trying for the alpaca mount from Wind Swept Bones. Nothing. I have 3 more hordes to try.

1 Like

I’ve done all my 120s on my EU account. I’m over half-way through my 120s on my NA account. No mount so far.

Been thinking about gathering my coat and hat myself. Just lately I’ve really been aware of the absence of a lot of the old regulars, and the vibe around here has shifted.

If there’s an off-site community, I’d be interested in hanging out and talking about food and games. Feel free to hit me up for my contact info.

4 Likes

Such a great word. Am I weird that I have a list of words I really enjoy when they are used properly? Or a favorite word? BTW, fav word is ousted. It just sounds so harsh, so abrupt. It makes me giggle a little.

1 Like

Seconded for fun. I like too many of you all to let you go the wayside

1 Like

Yay my day is done and now catching up on forums.

1 Like

Some geographical locations are currently going through some bad times, echoes from these realities can influence moods even where folks go to escape from those very things.

This too shall pass.

3 Likes

Id share a funny meme i found on FB it involve the fly from last nite and TNG but theres a swear word…

If this ones to politcal ill delete it.
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/120902134_10158354772395733_2595469304964529245_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=TPthIdIcgaMAX-bGoVb&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=2072a8489d08d149f91b9604b7262187&oe=5FA48D0F

2 Likes

Relaxation time. I have been sleeping spotty. Last night I passed out. And it was glorious. But not enough.

Watching Masked Singer right now. Man I love this show. Gotta see how my theories play out.

1 Like