[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

Huh. Zuko’s voice actor is in the new season of Carmen Sandiego. Crazy how recognizable he is.

2 Likes

Back to the tried and true maple glazed chops for dinner tonight. Quick, inexpensive, and delicious.

and here i had just hotdogs and fries. too tired to drag the flavorwave out for my sausages.

they’re in a resealable package, so they’ve been sitting in the fridge after i cooked two up in the microwave a few days back. thinking i should cook them up tomorrow and freeze what i don’t eat. .-.

We’re having chops tonight as well. Tempted to sweet and sour it.

1 Like

That sounds awesome as well. I just got the brilliant idea to put some of the maple pan drippings over my potatoes. Usually just get a store gravy, but forgot this time around. Why I never thought of this before is beyond me. Yummay

1 Like

Looking at investing in a C02 4k mW Laser cutter/engraver. Gonna build my own maker’s lab heheheh

1 Like

hmm. the “Elvis” is typically made in a sandwich maker or fried in a pan with butter. gonna have to improvise if i go through with this then. and i’ll probably just get a single banana and try it first.

thinking of trying to finish Legionfall soon. i’m around 2k away from Revered with Wardens, so i’m close to unlocking Broken Isles flying and with prepatch less than a week away…yeah. ._.

edit: okay, so getting Revered with Armies of Legionfall was NOT as difficult or bad as i thought. and with only little over 1100 before Revered with the last Broken Isles faction needed…i may be able to secure flying before the end of tomorrow.

1 Like

Ugh so dotn want to go into work tommorow me hate those filthy 7 am shift me hate those filthy shifts in my best smeogal voice.

2 Likes

Wimp. :laughing: I’m up at 5:30 almost every morning, so I can get a nice morning walk in before I start getting stuff done. The original goal was to do it before it got too hot, but now it’s just habit.

2 Likes

anguished sigh of relief

managed to unlock the world quest for that Kosovoh…faceless…thingy. got a pet i didn’t have before, but came up short of a few points. managed to find a new world quest for the Wardens and went and completed it. i can NOW fly in Broken Isles, and i managed to finish it BEFORE the prepatch malarkey.

now to retire to the pillow fort for the night.

3 Likes

I am spending the night rendering video for my church’s live feeds. Gonna hit the sack soon and let things process overnight

He should switch out rewards in a week or so, then the mount will be available.

Having never, ever considered discarding a save file and just mustering through the headache (let alone one that had 67 hours recorded), I have to say it may have been a smarter idea, overall.

Final DLC encounter in Mass Effect 3 was no laughing matter on Insanity difficulty, and I just could not justify continuing to throw myself headlong at it after three days.

In the wee early hours of this new save, going back to what I know and love about the Vanguard class instead of the previous, misinformed Engineer choice… everything seems to be melting like butter as it should.

Looking forward to the remasterd all 3 ME games coming next year never beat 1 or 3.

Sometimes when I’m on my Demonhunter tank I will cast “Shadowmeld” which removes me as being a threat and causes all the NPC’s to go after the original aggroers and I sit back in the shadows and LMAO!

Don’t get me wrong I will help those that need it though but it’s the ones that are purposely trying to get me killed that aggravate me.

1 Like

okay, first time trying an “Elvis” (peanut butter, banana and bacon samitch) and its actually really good. :yum:

i know he usually fried his…probably buttered the opposite sides of the bread (ala grilled cheese) but cold as is, is JUST as tasty IMO. this was def worth trying, and its something i can see myself having again in the near future.

2 Likes

Mmmm… Maybe put it in a sandwich press (a la panini style)? I use a Foreman Grill on all kinds of stuff like that. Failing that, just a skillet with some butter and something heavy to press it?

1 Like

I try to help as well… even if I’ve already finished my quest in the area. I’m happy to jump in and help a fellow finish off a pack of mobs. It’s when Alliance people drag a pack into my AoE and leave, so I have to kill them, and they get the progress credit, but I don’t because they’re grayed out. And it’s always Alliance. Horde players who do this at least stay and help with the killing.

Have a nice burrito.

:poop:

Just when you think you have heard it all something else pops up to astound you.

They just arrested 6 chuckleheads for plotting to kidnap our Governor Whitmer and take over the State of Michigan. They had militias involved and everything. I can’t imagine that they thought it through. I think the US government has a thing against a State going rogue. :crazy_face: I guess they seriously didn’t want to wear a mask.

6 Likes