[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Wrong actor thinking john hurst both were good actors.

1 Like

I guess he’s ready for another adventure. :sob:

2 Likes

Day is ended, dim my eyes,
but journey long before me lies.
Farewell, friends! I hear the call.
The ship’s beside the stony wall.
Foam is white and waves are grey;
beyond the sunset leads my way.
Foam is salt, the wind is free;
I hear the rising of the Sea.

Farewell, friends! The sails are set,
the wind is east, the moorings fret.
Shadows long before me lie,
beneath the ever-bending sky,
but islands lie behind the Sun
that I shall raise ere all is done;
lands there are to west of West,
where night is quiet and sleep is rest.

Guided by the Lonely Star,
beyond the utmost harbour-bar,
I’ll find the heavens fair and free,
and beaches of the Starlit Sea.
Ship, my ship! I seek the West,
and fields and mountains ever blest.
Farewell to Middle-earth at last.
I see the Star above my mast!

Farewell, Ring-finder. Your rest is well earned.

17 Likes

Done with work for the day. About 2 1/2 hours early. I will take it. Not complain g at all haha.

Besides I am tired and tomorrow and Sunday are doubles.

2 Likes

There goes DnD

Good spike on my turnips today. 498 and I paid 93.
:slight_smile:
Also caught another whaleshark yesterday.

1 Like

OK almost nasty time for work. So decided to treat us for dinner. Smoked potatoes on the grill, think baked potato, but done on the BBQ to get that smoky flavor. Then towards the end when they were getting soft put some chicken breast to grill and some bologna.

Potato, chicken, bologna, some honey bbq sauce, some buttermilk ranch from the local pizza joint that is out of this world good and some cheese. Hand all that over to Chef Mic for one minute to melt the cheese and yummay in your tummay

2 Likes

Chef Mic :laughing:

I heard it on an episode of Kitchen Impossible haha

How’d they pronounce it? Mike or Mick?

They pronounced it Mike. As in Chef Mic(rowave) cooked everything.

I have a smol cat sitting on the back of my neck. Making it kinda hard to do anything.

5 Likes

My Minions and their Attack Cat.
That’ll work! Right?

2 Likes

Kind of quiet for a Saturday here.

I went to the grocery store for the first time since the pandemic started. Managed to make due this long without it. Finally started to run out.

3 Likes

I’ve been going about twice a month, but I’m doing curbside pick-up. I can just pull into the pick-up area at the correct time, pop the trunk, and stay in the car. I do rarely go inside the store, but only for produce. I’m not going to let anyone pick my fresh fruits and veggies.

2 Likes

So someone in my apartment complex here has some fireworks - which are (theoretically) not allowed. My dog really doesn’t appreciate them. She’s currently under my work desk, panting like mad. I’ve given her something to help her calm down a bit (thanks to her vet!), but she’s still a bit worried.

Poor girl - the Fourth is a tough time of year for dogs, and it started early this year.

3 Likes

Officially the first day of summer and I’m already salivating at the thought of a Calypso lemonade. Sucks that they can’t be found anywhere online for reasonable prices. :frowning:

And a PSA to keep your eyes peeled for the solar eclipse!

1 Like

Pretty sure it will only be visible in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
https://imgur.com/4TI852h

1 Like

Well we can’t know for sure so keep them peeled haha.

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads, grandpas, father figures and step-dads out there!!

My daughter was the only one who remembered this morning. She loves to celebrate just about anything! Not only had she crafted me a gift, she made a second one for my wife to give me because she knew mummy would forget :rofl:

I hope everyone has a terrific day :partying_face: :tada:

9 Likes