[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Unknown and No

Everyone, meet Ellie Peekaboo.
https://imgur.com/a/8lcJAIB

7 Likes

Adorable!

Give lots of ear scratches!

3 Likes

Words and things cause I’m not around much and felt obligated to pop in here.

2 Likes

I have done most of the “die to the fatigue” things but I have not done that. Probably because I only do the game quests some of the time, and likely never on my Priest.

I have used underwater breathing on a warlock and walked away from my computer to have lunch.

I’m not sure that baby gate is going to hold that cutie.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. :smile:

Why thank you, Thal’kiel …

It’s nice to have my work appreciated.

At least Thal’kiel understands that I need to do other stuff besides hacking & slashing my way through the world. Too bad my Scoundrel in Diablo doesn’t understand that yet, lol.

2 Likes

Does he not know the value of AFKing? Patience Grasshopper.

1 Like

Update on the new hunter - she’s level 114 now. Didn’t expect to level this fast, but war mode’s been kind to me. I’m also excited to promote a guild member to a higher sub-officer rank later today… everyone in the guild thinks that she’s really neat.

I really need to get more caffeine, though.

2 Likes

Frozen fruit is possibly one of the best snacks ever. It’s:

• Delicious
  • Cold
  • Still pretty healthy*

I can munch on frozen blackberries, peaches, or strawberries til the cows come home.

Admittedly, the 30-50 grams of whipped cream that I put on top may be somewhat less healthy, though we do get a sugar-free variety. >_>

4 Likes

strawberries…man i would love to have a bowl of strawberries with some sugar sprinkled over the…whipped cream? hmm. haven’t done THAT in a while. :drooling_face:

sigh…another week, and i’ll see what i can manage i suppose. .-.

on a side note:

I named my dog 5-Miles so now I tell people I walk 5-Miles everyday

5 Likes

Strawberries are ever ruined for me. Having lived surrounded by strawberry fields store bought just isn’t the same. We are talking your bushel was just picked fresh.

I never knew a strawberry was meant to be eaten over a sink until I had my first field fresh strawberry. Oh and the cherries. I miss the cherries. Frankly I miss the farmers market as well. So fresh. So delicious.

1 Like

Bwahahahaha, it’s more to keep her contained at night. And when Simi is around, because he’s still not sure. She’s a shoulder cat though.

I lived in Michigan for … let’s just say a really long time. Fresh blueberries (and peaches) from the southwest part of the state, cherries from the Northwest part of the Lower Peninsula, and apples from right in between.

And I can remember picking pretty much all of those growing up. So much great fruit.

2 Likes

Yay lazy thursday nite.

Well, phoo. I was all prepared to join the PTR stress test for WOW Classic, but then got so dragged into work stuff I didn’t get a break till it was gone and done.

I am exhausted. I might call it an early night tonight.

Though in Critical Role land, I think I am finishing the Briarwood arch right about now. And loving every single second of it, and cannot wait for it to be animated.

Just completed Uncharted 4. What a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Finally online once again. I had my PC in the shop due to multiple errors happening.

Also decided to upgrade my RAM while it was in the shop as I’m preparing this PC for Shadowlands. Upgraded from 8GB of DDR4 RAM to 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Cost me only $100. So it was a steal. :smiley:

Next thing I’m upgrading is my i5 8th gen processor to an i7 8th gen.

4 Likes

Sadly, Bilbo Baggins (Ian Holm) has gone onto the other side!

5 Likes