[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Someone is bored on one of the EU servers. They are in Stormwind spawn-camping the flight master.

Wait please clarify this statemenr.

New book or new show. Either way I needs to know haha.

Small revolution at work today. Apparently I know how to cook oatmeal? Residents went to my boss and administrator asking me to cook every morning lol. Some of them tried to stop my aide training so I would not leave the kitchen. Oh these people.

1 Like

Peace Talks (new book) came out yesterday. Next book is scheduled for September.

1 Like

Looks like ingot some reading to do. Thanks for the heads up.

Eating is the high point of their day. You should feel honored. My mom loved the good cooks.

1 Like

I’m already on my second read-through. :eyes:

I know that I missed a lot in my anxiety to know what happens and to whom, so this is me picking up on the details.

I was playing around with parental controls today…so just posting this to see if it shows up :slight_smile:

Edit: yay! It worked!

Super tired. I am not on the schedule tomorrow, but I know that is a mistake so I will be going in 3-11.

However if I am not on the schedule Friday, I will be taking Friday to recover. Been two weeks again, and I will have already done 65 hours this work week.

Shake n Bake chicken for dinner, with some zucchini and I am thinking simple white rice to top it off.

Watching the new CR on YouTube right now, man I am so glad you guys were talking about it. I had no clue what I was missing.

1 Like

My bass came in today, picking up an amp next month. Been watching videos on doing the scales and stuff like that. Debating to go to online learning or actually finding a teacher. Might go the teacher route, as I seem to do better person to person.

2 Likes

If you do go the online route I highly suggest Fender Play. Great instructors and a good pace. It also is pretty cheap. Nice to see a fellow bass player.

1 Like

Twitter got nailed by a hacker. A big hit too.

Wheeeeeeee! My MechaGnome just hit 100. I don’t have any character under 100 on my main account now. I still need to delete or transfer a character to make a Vuperan.

2 Likes

Looks like they’ve started to get it under control. Anyone with a verified account was unable to even post! All they could do was re-tweet!

1 Like

Aye, we just started getting access again. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, neat! Whatever that massive armory/forum hiccup was, it gave me back my character profile with 2.7 million HP and 1.1 million Mana. I thought that was lost and gone forever. :astonished:

1 Like

Looking at the ardenweld i think thats gona be my faction its more druidy themed and there class ability is nice.

1 Like

Broke down and ordered a mini headphone bass amp to hold me over til I order the big one, a Fender bass amp. My dad was quite surprised when I told him I wanted to learn to play a bass, he was still supportive.

I watched some videos on reading music, and it’s coming back to me, little by little. I used to know how to read music way back in the mid 70s when I was really little (like 3rd, 4th grade). I was told to get a recorder to help learn the notes.

2 Likes

It’s Thursday! :mouse: :rabbit: :cat2:

3 Likes

Managed to level my Alliance warlock from 88 to 101 overnight. Time that could have been more wisely spent doing important things. Like sleep.

I have the feeling work tonight is going to go reeaallllyy s s l l o o w w l l y y. :sob:

2 Likes

I am not on the schedule tonight. But I should be there. I know I should be there. But at the moment I can barely walk. My muscles are just sk tired so j think I might just take the day.

I fell asleep in my son’s room last night at about 8. Officially went to bed about 10 last night. Wife woke me up at 6 like normal… Went right back to after she left and just got up. I am just so tired.

1 Like