[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Nothing. I put some new batteries in it and wiped the memory card and it’s golden. Just need a cable for it until I find my SD card reader.

1 Like

Wow, nice find there. I have enjoyed my Fuji camera – though mine is quite old and only 7mp. You are gonna have to share some photos now, lol.

1 Like

heheh, will do when I regain TL3.

1 Like

When I lost mine, I just branched out to reading more of the Alpha forums. They have picked up quite a bit as of late and there are plenty of threads going now. Lot better than having to venture into GD (shudder).

1 Like

Or Classic. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Just a word of advice, when you sell a used digital camera, make sure the memory card is clean and formatted. The previous owner didn’t do that… whew boy!

3 Likes

I just pick a nice long GD thread, reduce font size to 30%, and set my auto-scroll while I cook. In the time it takes to prepare a bowl of mac and cheese, I will have ‘read’ about a thousand posts.

I used their Lounge thread recently. I did read some of the posts. I can’t not read some of it.

That’s a good one. I usually use that or virtually any thread with ‘elf’ in the title. If you cycle through that handful of threads, you will never run out of unread posts.

How was the Bug Birthday Bash?

1 Like

Or the Birthday Bug Bash…

1 Like

Or Bug, bashing birthdays

1 Like

Almost got my vulpera warlock to 120 before the rested XP ran out.

Time to switch to the human lock.

3 Likes

What a brilliant idea. I just knocked out 1350 posts and have no clue what was said other than you are a living example of ignorance is bliss. While watching Critical Role. Thank you for this. Perhaps I WILL get TL3 back.

Heh. That was one I actually read. :wink:

2 Likes

Wish they’d just reduce the requirements, reading 10,000 posts in unrelated forums just so I can help people here is a bit cheese.

3 Likes

It does feel an awful lot like gaming the system.

2 Likes

No bashing my boy! I’ll set Mer on you! :rofl:

Birthday went well. We finished it off with s’mores outside, and a VERY late bedtime.

3 Likes

Listening to CR to get a feel for DM so glad u got me into it.

1 Like

New Dresden Files :mage::partying_face:

1 Like