[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Well since ur a DK and evil that would make u blackout teh decepticon
Blackout (voiced by Noah Nelson in Transformers: The Game) is a first-strike Decepticon and the first Transformer seen who transforms into a MH-53J Pave Low III helicopter . He is extremely loyal to Megatron and uses his cannon in his chest, and the rotor blades.

1 Like

I’ve been grinding dungeons as a healer. It’s a blast!

But nobody uses or follows crowd control. I CC a target, they (almost immediately) break it. I know it’s low level stuff, but that helps me keep everyone alive!

1 Like

I got it the first time I ever tried to farm it. That’s pretty much my mount luck used up.

1 Like

The only thing I find when I try to Google when they’ll revert to pre-apocalypse hours is that all stores’ hours are now 7am-8:30pm (unless they were already opening later than 7am). I have yet to see anything about when, or even if, they’ll ever go back to their previous hours.

One of our grocery stores in town dropped 24 hour service just before everything locked down - completely unrelated to that; a new store director took over the store, and they “don’t like 24 hour operations.” So… have the store pretty much fully staffed for six hours, but don’t let people buy stuff? Any sales you have in that situation helps. But not my circus, and all that…

Not too shabby of a night. Room is gorgeous. Got a total of $25 in free play credits for sifni g up for players club and the promo that got me the free room. Cannot cash that out though of course.

However I turned it into $62 I could cash out. Yeah buddy.

9 Likes

Transgender being.

3 Likes

i’m a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

yeah, that’s why i almost never bother to CC enemies. even in a dungeon like Vortex Pinnacle, where players tend to break frost traps on Temple Adepts.

It’s not used up. It’s just hiding.

1 Like

Time to check out. We’ll j have another hour and a half, but I have things to do. Was fun, relaxing.

I am still exhausted though.

1 Like

That not only can lay eggs without mating but the eggs from mating are are considered direct offspring.
Though the Dragonqueen considers the minions to be her children too.

Time for the permanent crowns!
Small enough to fit a non-royal Gnome Cranium.

insert Twitch “wutface” emote what did i just return to? O.o

i feel like this is a direct jab at someone, and that “someone” is gonna take revenge at some point. hides in the pillow fort

A conversation about Warcraft’s dragons.

Yes, the self-proclaimed Gnome Queen. She’s not by here all that often anymore. Just a reminder that she’s not forgotten.

2 Likes

Are you saying I, Princess Rufflebottom, have a big head?

All hail the Gnome Queen!

1 Like

Self and falsely proclaimed.

A bit early, but:

https://imgur.com/a/4dI6SmU

Well that was fast. They had to alter the crowns a bit but I was in and out.
Now I have to wait an hour for the cement to set. Tastes like soap.

Happy early anti british rule day lol.