[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Druid first then DK after that who knows.

Good morning folks :wave:

6 Likes

:wave:

Hope you had a good weekend. Do you get a shortened work week, or are you “stuck” here with us for the weekend?

1 Like

My work week is shifted a day to make sure we’re here as much as possible :slight_smile: But Vrak and Orlyia tank things here most days. When they’re not around, I am!

3 Likes

\o/ Just found out I get Friday off.

Had a blast yesterday on Atiesh with the guild I’m in organizing a Pride parade and getting several other guilds and players to show up. We had ~160 characters, so it was a very nice turnout.

6 Likes

…i should really know the answer to this, but i don’t. ;-;

is that a Classic realm or a Standard realm? or is it both? o_o

Welp just ran magoritt of BC dungeons to get my gilneas rep once thats done ill head to northrend to finish it off.

Classic realm. The guild I’m in has a Proudmoore counterpart, as do some of the others, but I personally don’t even have Retail installed.

2 Likes

So we have a Fez-Monkey to play with on Saturdays?

2 Likes

No no, I’m here Sun-Thurs where most of my forum time will be Sun-Mon unless Vrak/Orlyia are AFK :slight_smile:

Or if I just feel like popping in on the lounge

4 Likes

I had to stop and think about the fez-Monkey part for a second as it’s been so long since they have had their forum icons. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I had to stop and think through the avatars to see if I remembered correctly. I think I named a battlepet after Kalviery. It feels wrong to tame the fez-monkey in Swamp of Sorrows. Even killing it for rare gear feels odd.

wait, there’s an actual fez wearing monkey in Swamp of Sorrows on Standard? :open_mouth:

goes and looks it up on wowhead

Gib the Banana Hoarder …yup. that’s a fez wearing monkey if i ever saw one.

Between the entrance from Deadwind Pass and the imps.

Edit:
I hope Kalviery doesn’t look at my hunters too close. It may feel wrong doing it, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t. :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is a long one I think you may know, too

1 Like

That took me too long to figure out…

:angel:

And because I’m a bit OCD, can we have brackets around [CS Lounge] like it’s always been please >_>

5 Likes

Darn you.

I hadn’t noticed, and now it will bother me forever.

3 Likes

As you wish.

9 Likes

Thank you Papa!!

5 Likes