[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2020/nasa-noaa-s-suomi-npp-satellite-analyzes-saharan-dust-aerosol-blanket

This has been pretty interesting. Apparently it happens every year or so but this year was particularly dusty. I definitely noticed increased haziness while out running errands this weekend.

3 Likes

We realy gota stop releasing the mummy from the mummy too much sand.

1 Like

Years when it doesn’t go as far north the Sahara dust provides the phosphorus needed by the Amazon tropical rain forest; meanwhile the Gobi dust from China sometimes (essentially as it happens) feeds the sub-tropical rain forests on the American west coast.
(climate science is complicated).

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gobi-desert-sierra-nevada-dust-20170802-htmlstory.html

3 Likes

that might explain this then.

archaeologists uncovered the ruins of an ancient pharaoh that was covered in chocolate and nuts. they believe its the long lost Pharaoh Roche. :grin:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is going to be… Not pleasant. I get to work at 6 am and will be here til about 2 or so.

Off for an hour, then work til 11

I am NOT looking forward to this at all. Hopefully my coworker kicks me out in the morning.

1 Like

Well, I did it!!!

11 Likes

gratz Kyz! /hugs

also noticed you got AotC for SoO, and Burning Throne as well. nice job! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

Those were just runs for the mount. I wasn’t raiding at that level at the time.

2 Likes

Have you “shown” him yet?

Scoot? Or Bug?

4 lvls till legion on my DK worgen then 20lvls till i can get heritage armor yay.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Do you have the Gilneas reputation done yet? To me, that’s the worst part; fairly quick if you (low level) dungeon run, but monotonous.

I’ve found Utgarde Pinnacle faster than the Vanilla/TBC dungeons. It’s handy because you end at the beginning as well. Still monotonous. Unless you are farming something in the Vanilla/TBC dungeons.

i still have memories of rep grinding in 2009 when i started playing, cause i wanted to have at least one of every mount from all 5 Alliance factions…and i was playing a Human. eye twitch

hence why i’m not overly fond of rep grinds anymore. .-.

Amen. I’m leveling a monk (side-note: I’ve discovered I love monk healing!), and I’m using the racial tabard from the start. I’m almost level 40 and already halfway through revered. But I don’t ever want to have to grind these reps on another character again.

1 Like

I should but thats a good point.

When I leveled my monk, I loved healing with him! He’s a Nightborne, and his jokes are amazing :slight_smile:

Haven’t healed with him in a while now. Been enjoying my hunter and my pally recently! I really don’t know who I’m going to level first when Shadowlands comes out!!

Finishing up my first Graphic Design project of the year. Doing a tri-fold brochure for a church, they also have me updating their website too!

I can finally update my portfolio with something current and not stuff from the 90s. hehehe

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I got my shammy and warrior where I want them to be and currently gearing my rogue, choosing whom to level for Shadowlands is gonna be quite difficult.