[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I see ur bet and raise u 10hrs and 1 min…

1 Like

Well, for those who purchased the epic version of The War Within, they automatically have beta access. So that should reduce the requests somewhat.

3 Likes

I’ve already seen one although it looks like it could have been tongue in cheek

edit - added url

2 Likes

Wow lmao, entitled?

LMAO that was a good read.

1 Like

How dare you! I am deserving of this invite do you know who I am?

2 Likes

Lmao, I don’t know who you are, however your post was awesome to read, if you have TWW preordered rest be sure you will get your invite.

1 Like

I dont know blizzard tends to fronwn on self entitled posts and puts players on no beta lists for life mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

If it is the epic version, as that is the only version that provides beta access.

3 Likes

Ok Edmonton is just smashing San Jose tonight. GO OILERS

Better then our last game.

Yes sir very true. And there is no reason to have lost to the Utah yeti on Friday night

Maybe because like the yeti there mythical so its rare to lose to them.

2 Likes

Haha, that was great! Thanks for the giggles. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

from what i can see, you’re Padgarre, a lvl 70 Human Warrior, on the Lightbringer server.

also, if there’s one thing I can’t deal with, its a deck of cards glued together.

runs out

7 Likes

13 Likes

I had to double-check the posting character after reading that groaner, that had Darthwraith written all over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Hehe maybe were secretly coordinating tomake things more interesting mwa hahaha.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Had some fun with this one many years ago. It was called The CPR Rap (listen to the rap “style” and you’ll be able to tell just how many years ago it was) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62peeXpzXJI&ab_channel=NathanHopkins

Watch for the flashing lights, (be careful if you’re prone to some of the trouble they can cause) and watch for the guy on the far left. A third guy was needed and guess who happened to be on duty in the ER that night? Right… I had forgotten about my part until I began loading some of my cassettes into audacity today. Not many were produced and the money they made ($3.00 each I believe) was donated to the American Heart Association.

And…

Before he was a character for many of my friends here on WoW, Paladin was the name of a heroic gunfighter of the Old West. For those of you not familiar with the series, here is its theme song…

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvxu8QY01s&ab_channel=firsthighlander1]

3 Likes