[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

6 Likes

Cute. One to share with the little ones. I love jokes like that, thanks, Darthwraith.

Itā€™s already after my bedtime here in Georgia, so since it is, allow me to share a little lullaby with you. Itā€™s called ā€œMorningtownā€, and it, too is meant for all ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llbhqwTHsWE&ab_channel=SintBernard

2 Likes

7 Likes

The tank in my bc heroic probably getting a name chnge there no way there getting away with it.

1 Like

uh oh!
Guess whos forum avatar has been datamined as a Trading Post mount.

1 Like

Vrakthris?

Do we get rideable centaur?

Are the flies vendors?

1 Like

Nope, someone who used an existing Vanilla mount as their avatar.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:please let it be a turtle, please let it be a turtleā€¦ :crossed_fingers:

Is it a toitle?

2 Likes

THE Toitle

2 Likes

YAY! These mangos have really been piling up since Shelly moved on.

6 Likes

Holy Moonkin! The MoP event has 43 mounts to earn (>.<)

Two mounts are from achievements. The rest cost a grand total of 498,800 Bronze: 11 existing mounts and 30 recolors.

Oi! x20

3 Likes

Shellyā€™s enjoying his new life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well this is intersting the ww gona start with destruction cant wait to see the how.

I know this isnā€™t really the point of the thread, but canā€™t flag the post:

If any of the blues mind going to the nearly hidden thread and look at the op. I canā€™t say much more about it, but I wanted to bring it up somehow and I have a 4 hour wait for the my next flag.

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is a way to bypass the flag limit.

Super stoked about WW, looking forward so the beta.

2 Likes

Yā€™know. Iā€™m digging this quality-of-life toggle. Iā€™m not ashamed to admit that Iā€™ve admittedly skipped quests and such just because they make me so very uncomfortable.

Spoiler-y(?) Link:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/arachnophobia-mode-toggle-turns-spider-models-into-crabs-in-the-war-within-338758

4 Likes

Another play by the crabs to take over humanity. Iā€™m onto their side-shuffling ways.

They already learned how to wield weapons and wear hats!

All seriousness, thatā€™s a neat change.

7 Likes

Should make look like ghostcrawler.

4 Likes

I know the person who worked on that! :smiley:

11 Likes