[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

Okay something wonky is going on tonight.

My game time expired tonight (11:57 pm Eastern) and that is all fine and dandy, I was planning for this and had gold set to be used on Ravenholdt to buy game time. The launcher & Forums both have acknowledged my expired time, but the game has yet to recognize the change. Therefore, I cannot get the game time from the launcher screen.

Guess it will be a night of waiting.

UPDATE: It took about 1½ hours before the game finally acknowledged I no longer had game time. I was then able to get more game time on the character select screen.

Good morning everyone.

I was hoping for a quiet summer. But things can move fast and furious. I’ve a summer class now and I’ll be mentoring/training a new instructor. There goes any free time. Bright side, summer semesters are shorter. Downside, there’s still a lot of material to plan.

I’m 13 days past my second shot. Looking forward to getting out.

Happy travels.

P.S. I even got notification that I’m a new trust level. What?! Wonkiness Kyzera… just plain wonkiness

2 Likes

I think I missed that. Which one was their post again?

I hear you on the overflow tasks thing.

Not so long ago our after hours call centre would have the tasks of envelope stuffing and opened mail QA (basically just checking opened envelopes for missed cheques).

It was assumed that because we worked an afterhours shift we would have all the time in the world to complete these tasks. Unfortunately they would be brought up on a Friday afternoon meaning we would be trying to stuff envelopes during the busiest shifts of our working week.

When we shifted where the call centre was based we refused to do it anymore for several reasons (1) It wasn’t our job (2) They had a machine that could do it for them (3) It wasn’t our job.

1 Like

It is this post: Unbelievably Ugly Guild Ad - #13 by Kalviery

I’m off today. Woke up in a dead panic at 430 that j had overslept my alarm. Nope. Only alarm set right now is for 630 this morning.

Give me time to wake up, function, then pick the boys up and take them to school. I am up naturally 10 minutes before that one and feel like I have super slept in. Weird huh?

1 Like
1 Like

So. Do I point out to my soon to be ex that talking about her doctor and std in the same post is not the message she wants to portray?

Because I know you all thought short term disability like she was talking about yes?

4 Likes

feeling tired…was suppose to get requisition forms for additional blood work in about 2 months time (everything but blood sugar is good, my own fault for drinking a bit TOO much pop and energy drinks leading up to that first appointment. x_x)

though with the province in lockdown, due to the “Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour” (codeword for the ongoing “malarkey” that is “Covid”) i’m not sure if i’ll be able to get said work done…even if it IS just for “2 weeks”, there’s a possibility it’ll be extended.

barely into May, and it already feels sweltering in the apt. :hot_face: i wasn’t looking forward to the summer months then, and i’m still not looking forward to it now. almost anxious for the cooler weather to return, but that’s not for at least another 6-7 months. x_x

I failed miserably as an adult today. I fully planned on adulting. Then decided I wanted a fan blowing on me while I watched TV. Then decided I didn’t want to move the one from the bedroom to the living room nor build the one sitting in the living room. So bed it wazzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzz

Laundry got done. Dished did not. Trash had not been taken out. And I decided to order Thai delivery as opposed to cook stuff I already paid for. Oh well.

2 Likes

My other answer to the question is that it’s hot right now.

After being reminded of how awesome the theme song is. I’ve decided that I would love to have Earthworm Jim in Smash.

are we talking Earthworm Jim 1 or 2? and if the latter, are you talking about the Saturn version? cause that one was pretty jamming, ngl.

1, snes

The Genesis sound chip was :-1:

i remember that game quite well. the sound of Jim grunting when he lifted up heavy objects always amused me to no end. XD

…unless that was in the second one. :thinking:

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-0/p552x414/180338693_505678630845338_3469915295440659570_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=iGCjsCTXzdMAX-NfRJi&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&tp=6&oh=ea7d601e1b7dfa3501023cdbaffc88df&oe=60B27DBF

2 Likes

Wasnt this a doctor who episode dont we need to call the doctor.

1 Like

Someone rotated the image of that plate while creating that ad.

They also should put in the burp.

Still funny and would drive some people crazy lol.

1 Like

I hope my post below the pic is allright its not so much about the article but more about there was a doctor who episode dealing whith those lol.