[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Definitely.

1 Like

I’m close. I am at 48.about 25% of the way through.

1 Like

While I was at work today my partner built a fort in our lounge room out of PVC pipes and sheets. I am Queen of the Fort!!

^ That’s as far through the message I got when he came back from what I thought was a toilet break, so I put my phone down… To notice he had a box… Which contained a ring and a proposal.

/excited eeeeeeeeeeee

13 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Wow! Gratz

5 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Will be married 39 years end of May. Best thing I ever did.

8 Likes

Congratulations Llammy! :tada::fireworks::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

That’s awesome Misbecky congratulations; If I make it to my 50 year anniversary I’d have to live until I’m 102 (She would only be 89) which nowadays is possible, I won’t give up anyway, She’s the light of my life.

6 Likes

That is something, i’m only at 32 years and counting.

3 Likes

Just wait til you tell your family! :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah, it is absolutely gorgeous outside. 85F (29.4C) I wish I wasn’t in an A/C office until 5 pm.

2 Likes

So much happy mojo in this thread. We have been married 6 years this July, but together for over 15, almost 16 years.

If anyone is looking for a game to pass the time, on the Uplay store, Assassins Creed Unity is free through I think tomorrow? They did this with the very unfortunate fires at Notre Dame. They felt this was a great way to help teach people about the history of Paris just a little bit, since that is where the game takes place.

I have been playing it a lot today. Kind of fun. Controls take some getting used to, but hey, isn’t that like all games? Anyway, figured I would pass that along.

5 Likes

Thanks Jodariel! I will hire a private investigator if it comes to it! Justice will be served!

2 Likes

Taco gods be praised! Tacos for dinner tonight!

5 Likes

Something is wrong with my computer, it’s not a wow issue though!

For some reason, if I have a certain program window open (Discord or Twitch) all the text will become really blurry, return to being normal resolution, then fade back again, over and over again. D:<

It’s driving me crazy.

Charcoal and mesquite chips are getting ready now. We are having burgers again. And Arby’s curly fries are about to go in the oven. Mmmmmm

Should be a good night. Now, my only question is, will I pug a raid tonight, play some division, or continue along in Assassins Creed Unity

I like choices :smiley:

3 Likes

Grrrrrrr…My cable modem is not happy :frowning: All the LAN ports on it seem to be toast. WiFi is working, but not a single port will work for my local network. This causes issues as I’ve got my home security on a separate, hard-wired to the modem, wireless router. So my streaming for it is down…TV is hard wired (though I can switch to wireless)…

/mumbles about stupid technology

Now I have to figure out what’s a good modem for this network to replace this one. Normally I like that sort of research, but everyone seems to have complaints about each of the options I have :frowning: Why can’t one just be superior, or just really, really well liked?!?!?

To day is ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand, our shared Veteran’s Day (ANZAC -> ‘Australian and New Zealand Army Corps’, a WW1 thing from before either country were deployed as seperate units)

Lest we forget.

8 Likes

Oh wow! Congrats, that’s so awesome!

5 Likes