[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Sounds like a long time ago. Even though it feels recent.

2 Likes

Yup. I still remember, vividly, that morning :sob:

3 Likes

runs around offering hugs to all

2 Likes

Happy Saturday all.

Hope you all have a nice quiet weekend filled with fun and family.

4 Likes

Good Morning Everyone! :coffee: Hope everyone is planning a good day! As for me I had a long night with my Mother, She made it to her 81st Birthday the 15th and I gave her what she asked for, A big piece of Chocolate Cake with Fudge icing but she paid for it and told me even though she suffered it was well worth it, she seems ok now and is watching her western shows on TV; As for me it’s time for a recharge; Think I will lay down a while and get filled up with energy but I will leave ya’ll with a older great tune that sorta fits me now.

Catch ya’ll later!

5 Likes

That’s a good song to enjoy with a cup of coffee while waking up. I hope you get some rest.

I plan to be lazy this weekend. I’m going to play some Sims 3. Maybe level this character some more. Easter dinner at a relatives tomorrow. I don’t have to do any cooking or baking.

Next week, my brother and his wife will be making the 8 hour drive down to visit for most of the week. It will also be his birthday next week so I am making him a homemade brownie instead of cake that also has a peanut butter layer and a whipped cream layer. And covered with chopped peanut butter cups.

It’s going to be a good week.

3 Likes

Miss you, Alan.

5 Likes

So much rain recently. Kids have been cooped up indoors. Might take them to see a movie or two this long weekend. Maybe Dumbo or Missing Link. Haven’t heard much about either, but we’ll see.

We had our Easter dinner last night. So much food! Roasted leg of lamb, prime rib, potatoes, salad and asparagus. For an afternoon snack I did a couple of brie cheeses on a cedar plank on the BBQ with a wine, jam and berry topping. Also roasted a bunch of nuts to go with it. Sooooooooo gooood on crackers!

1 Like

eats Alvie with a side of Gnome

No eat Gnome!

1 Like

Wife took Monday Tuesday and Wednesday off. Son has a school field trip to the zoo we are going to help out with on Tuesday.

Gonna be a good few days. Asked her if she wanted to take a nap with me. Her response was. Only if I can push you out of bed.

That is code for stay out of the bedroom and leave me alone haha

3 Likes

Game day was a bust today. I brought my kit to a store I never been to, find out the tables are too small and they wouldn’t let us move around the ones they had.

So at least I get productive when I am in a bad mood.

I had tk do the job of 3 people for the first half of the morning. We had a brand new hire start today. Great we need the help. Let’s get some training done. Person scheduled to work the floor and train called saying I am only training. I am not working the floor.

Texted them asking for clarification. Told them busy don’t have time tk talk but I need to know what is going on.

Yuk got it in writing I will write them uo tomorrow and leave for head of my department to take care of. She already has the text and agreed with me.

So call somebody else in. But it will take some time. So after cooking had to serve and train. My other people are giving me snide Comme ts about the way the new person is working. Yeah they are getting about half the attention they need. I still have 2 other jobs to do at the same time, mainly cook lunch. I don’t have time to deep dive with her.

Luckily my new trainer got there and got into the meat of things with her. But it set me off all day.

So I put my headphones in tonight didn’t talk to my staff and cranked all the dishes out in about 35 minutes. To say they were impresses is an uderstatement.

5 Likes

That’s usually better than what I do at my job. All I do every day is answer support calls.

seasons Marvi with salt and pepper

1 Like

As an orc, I approve of these actions towards gnomes.

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

This makes me wish my gnome posting character had TL3. :smile: I have to defend the gnomes!

3 Likes

More for the soup!
Edit:
Throw a few Blues in too!

2 Likes

I wish that as well.

FOR GNOMEREGAN!!!

(This is Kyzera’s alt)

3 Likes