[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

Did you get my pet? :slight_smile:

If you are missing any, I have some of each of the needed pets. Level 1 and level 25. Take your pick.

Nite all may krumpus be with you.

okayā€¦I am a ā€œlittle bitā€ concerned.

I had what I thought was a spider bite, but it didnā€™t look right. I remember when I caught the chicken pox again when I was 30. Iā€™m hoping this is not a repeat. Gonna see if anymore of these ā€œbitesā€ appear, if so, off to the emergency room for me.

Going Christmas tree shopping today with the family around noon.

I just got Formal Dangui from the vendor in Moonglade. First time I think Iā€™ve seen in since I started playing.

4 Likes

Grats on the find.

Good to see that it is still confirmed to drop. I keep people out there as well, but ofc have yet to ever see it.

Konaā€™s the first coffee Iā€™ve been able to drink black.

Itā€™s rich and flavourful and, at least the way Iā€™m brewing it, not very bitter. Itā€™s a little more citrusy than I prefer, but not too bad.

Itā€™s going well with my cheese croissants. Sadly, just basic store-bought, North American croissants.

Just found out that Boston Market has rotisserie prime rib. Going to have some tonight. Need some beef after all the turkey weā€™ve had lately. I am going to make my own for Christmas dinner.

3 Likes

How does that work?!

It was really good. They rotisserie a whole rib and slice it up.

1 Like
1 Like

kinda reminds me of BLack panther vibes.

Boston Market is still open? I used to LOVE that place. The squash casserole? Mmmmm

MAN what a game. SF Seattle game of the year. Seattle game still beats out Baltimore, which was a brilliantly good game. HOWEVER that Saints game?

My blood pressure is STILL up man. Whoooooo what a game

1 Like

the more i look at my progress towards Pathfinder, the more i want to finish it offā€¦but then i realize iā€™ve still got a VERY long way to go, i still need to hit Revered with at least 6 other factions, finish exploring 5 other zones, and do around 80+ more world quests. x_x

i may just take a break from this for now, as i donā€™t want to interfere with anyone elseā€™s questing while trying to unlock flyingā€¦

Iā€™ve been sitting at around 7-8 days of dailies and a single exploration unlock from flying for months.

I just canā€™t be bothered. The flight points are pretty good for the most part, aside from in the two add-in zones.

Donā€™t forget to grab contracts! They give an additional 10 rep towards the faction you champion on top of what that world quest would already give you.

You can only have one active at a time, and it lasts for a week, if that helps your planning.

4 Likes

18k/21k for proudmore then i can get kultirens then ill finish on my last 6 lvls on my dwarf.

2 Likes

Well, Igthron was born yesterday. He is my Zandalari warrior. He is up to level 27. I have not equipped any heirloom armor or anything like that on him, though he does have the anniversary buff.

Made him a miner and herbalist for classic zone, hopefully make some gold along the way.

2 Likes

iā€™d mostly get it to quickly go from spot to spotā€¦though if i boost my alt on an RP server BEFORE faction changingā€¦it should open FPā€™s for meā€¦least i hope so.

looks at faction standing with Tortollan Seekers, and realizes itā€™s mostly minigames.

yeahā€¦iā€™m borked. i tried one involving someā€¦lines or something. had no clue what i was doing, and couldnā€™t even manage a single line.

this may be one faction i canā€™t manage, if contracts only offer 10 rep (15 cause iā€™d be using my Human Hunter) and iā€™d need at leastā€¦19k to get to Revered (currently 2060/3000-Neutral)

but like i mentioned in this post earlierā€¦iā€™ve got the FPā€™s, iā€™ve got the whistleā€¦it should do meā€¦may not be able to join elite WQā€™s as you kinda need flight for some of them (mostly cause people can be very impatient and will pull before everyone gets there, let alone is ready)

ah wellā€¦iā€™m trying not to fall asleep as itā€™s still quite early for me, but itā€™s becoming a losing battle for meā€¦>.<

/curls up in a corner of the pillow fort under a blanket

edit: RiP Big Birdā€¦you will be forever missed, but never forgotten. ;-;

1 Like