[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

If you need any pets let me know. I just filled a whole guild bank tab, plus a few more, with level 25 pets. That bank has two tabs of level 1 pets as well. Plus I have pets stored in a couple other guild banks. I might have collected a few pets.

LOL, Iā€™m always amazed when someone only has one or two characters. I had over twenty characters by the end of TBC, four of whom had been along to down at least one raid boss. After I quit early Legion, I made a level 20 of every race and hit the cap on my main account, and about half that on my second account. I think Iā€™ve brought it down to 40ish on the main account, but I quit before Allied Races and Heritage Armor, or Iā€™d probably be really feeling that struggle.

As for WOW Classic ā€¦ all 10 slots on my main realm are full, and I have 3-4 on two other realms, plus a couple strays (one that Iā€™m playing as permadeath on a PvE realm). I fail at bank alts because I canā€™t just leave characters unplayed.

1 Like

dunno what it is, but iā€™ve been feeling a bit downā€¦i feel exhausted on a spiritual, mental and psychological level. .-.

still trying to decide what profession to go withā€¦really should pick one that iā€™d enjoy leveling up, as with Hunters iā€™ve always gone with skinning/leatherworkingā€¦may break off from that and try mining/engineering.

I also have a few Eternal Palace pets for you non raiders, or just not droppi g for the raiders. Two are promised to Alvie but I might have some more.

1 Like

You could consider resetting your routine. Even for a few days. A little bit of a change can cause your body and spirit to shift.

2 Likes

Did they change the background for the launcher? Maybe Iā€™m just crazy. Boy did I just set myself up for griefing.

dependsā€¦what game do you have set? for me, WoW (Standard) is the BfA background, Classic is Raggy. Overwatch is Tracer, Hearthstone (even though i donā€™t have it installed) looks to be that new content theyā€™ve got coming outā€¦

Warcraft III now has Death Knight Arthas, riding Invincible ready to strike at whoever gets his attention. (think it just used to be Arthas prior to this, just standing still)ā€¦uh, Diablo III has someā€¦angelesque being standing there, before it looked to be 3 indiviuals.

butā€¦everything else looks the same to me.

itā€™s standard but the background looks Ice Crownish.

ahh, you must have the Shadowlands pre-order then. i imagine thatā€™s why your launcher has that background.

mine originally had Illidan, but that was for my old account before i upgraded to BfA.

Hiya, CSers!

My roommate and I got to see Frozen 2 yesterdayā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what I was expecting, but I think it lived up to my expectations?

2 Likes

iā€™ll be seeing that next Sun actuallyā€¦kinda a family thing persay. iā€™ve heard good things about it, though most saw the first movieā€¦i havenā€™t, so iā€™ll probably be lost, confused and not really following the film as much as every one else. .-.

It does build off of the original movieā€™s premise for a lot of things, so Iā€™ll admit you might get lost. I canā€™t really discuss spoilery stuff here, though youā€™ll probably get a kick out of the beautiful animation. I loved all the song as well, though they donā€™t have the punch of the breakout song in the first.

Iā€™m enjoying the Beta version of the launcher myself! I like it a lot!

We had my daughterā€™s birthday party today and man am I tired. It went so well though. About 10 kids, all around 6years old playing 5-pin bowling. For a couple, it was their first time ever trying it!

One of the other dads came back to pickup their son and had two beers in hand for us. So thoughtful!

4 Likes

I like that I donā€™t have ads in the beta launcher, and can remove games from the quick access list. The columnised news reel is more intuitive an interaction then horizontal scrolling and allows for better scaling of text content.

I find itā€™s over-busy though. I appreciate the social focus, but I donā€™t think it really works well as part of the pane as itā€™s competing with game-relevant interactions for your attention. I believe it should be separated a la regular client.

1 Like

leaves a hug for Alvie
Sorry! Still out of MB hugs! :confused:

Long day up at 625 meant to be 6am to be at work for 7 home now and relaxing yay weekend.

1 Like

Well today was very interesting.

Iā€™m wargaming with friends at my local haunt, and the table next to me (a few D&D players playing Battletech) got into a shouting match and then started throwing dice at each other. It pissed off the owner that was there and he threw the party out of the store.

Gamer fights :rofl:

2 Likes

on ep 8 of Campaign 2ā€¦and already, i feel like Travis might be starting to regret he named his character Fjord.

just noticed a bit of an error here. itā€™s got ā€œThe Unshackledā€ for Alliance, and ā€œWaveblade Ankoanā€ for Horde, when it should be the other way around.

1 Like

Super frustrated tonight. Been trying to get into groups to get my last 3 15s timed. Rejection after rejection. I can live with that. Its all good. Get into an Atal. Rezan down not a chance. Trash dying., Death run to second bossā€¦ok we good so far.

Mobs pull through the gate on the boss, group falls apart. Ugh. Whatever. Spend another 90 minutes trying to find a group. Get into another Atal. Same thing happens, only better DPS. Mobs pull through the gate. At least this time the leader announces he is gonna call it unfortunately, instead of people just leaving.

Frustrated beyond belief. So I am walking away from the game for the night. I will give it another go tomorrow and see what happens.

1 Like