[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

I wonder if you can get to max level there like you can with the Pandaren starting area.

I think that was done by way of herbing. I donā€™t recall that there are herbs on the island. Maybe mining nodes?

I donā€™t remember there being any way to learn professions at all, or any nodes, in Kezan. Once the goblin gets to the isle, though, professions can be learned and there are herbs and mining nodes.

Wasnā€™t there also something about pet battles for the pandaren? I havenā€™t played that stuff in so long that I have no idea if they added a way to pet battle in the goblin starting areas.

My Tauren MW Monk (Neeoh) hit 120 last night. So I ran a few dungeons to top off her Thunder Bluff rep and then started the quest chain for the Heritage Armor. I think it suits her very well.

9 Likes

Finally online again after being offline for close to one week. I had to have my gaming PC repaired as it was turning off automatically after a couple of hours of being on.

I also had to get my graphical settings repaired and the latest drivers downloaded since my PC was having issues updating my NVIDIA 1050 drivers.

2 Likes

Correct me if im wrong but isnt the motherlode kezahn not the 2nd island but the starting island.

This anniversary AV event is really making it so easy to level up toons.

My Gnome Priest (Asarigrace) dinged 120 tonight & was already exalted with Gnomeregan. After getting her gear & HoA stuff done, she did the Heritage Armor quest chain as well.

5 Likes

Congrats! Ya iv managed to level a few but i havent had any time recently :rage:, need to finish getting the allied race heritage armor.

1 Like

Thanks!

Iā€™ve got Void Elf & Nightborne done so far. The rest of the Allied Races are still low level. But they have been busy doing the daily Anniversary trivia quest in CoT, so will get closer and closer with each day.

1 Like

i just have high mountain and void elf done. I think i might have to pick and choose who to finish during this event shakes fist angrily at work schedule

But i did manage to get a few of my 110ā€™s up to 120 with it so that a plus.

2 Likes

It may just be the music, but I still get chills every time I watch the Shadowlands cinematic.

3 Likes

I have one character below 87 atm, and Iā€™m considering deleting her for space for one of the Allied races from patch 8.3. I might just add game time to my other account and make the other new Allied race there.

Iā€™ve got them all done thankfully. Now Iā€™m going through and making sure that I have a 120 of every non-Allied race and that they are exalted with their home reputation in anticipation of their Heritage armor.

2 Likes

Good morning lounge.

I am currently up against my will however gotta get ready for work.

Slept better last night than the previous two nights combined however. Here is to hoping the head cold is on the outs now.

i tend to forget that stuff doesnā€™t sell very well on RP servers AHā€™sā€¦and buying things isnā€™t really an option either, as stuff can be outrageously expensive. @_@

just wanted to get some Embroidered Deep Sea Bagā€™s, but i can always wait till i get some extra funds and buy a WoW tokenā€¦hopefully by then, the price will go up just a bit more.

i donā€™t mind buying one when the going price is around 170k+, but itā€™s when i notice it just over 180k-190k that i tend to feel regret for not waiting. .-.

From the looks of things, the OLD wow forums are completely gone now. I had to go to The Wayback machine to pulls a quote.

I have had a light bulb moment. :thinking:
I have a bunch of Rufflebottoms I made to check the AH on realms. Iā€™ve leveled them and made another character on the same realm as them. I might just delete a couple of them and remake them as Allied races.

2 Likes

Nope I would not spend that on bags. No way Jose.

Probably why I Could have 8 more bag slots but donā€™t haha

Man I am STILL astounded yoh are toon capped.

I probably have maybe 20 or so across realms. And most were goof off toons whe we were bored haha

Though, I think I have made a decision. Whether I commit to this decision or not is another story entirely. I think j want to shoot for a max level toon of every class by the end of BFA. This way I can be prepared in case this guy is less fun to play. And the curve to play whatever I want is not as steep.

BUT

I am not a huge fan of leveling I general. So it sounds good on paper but we will see what happens haha

Going to try and get some play time in and hope there isnā€™t another internet outage today. Been having lots of internet issues lately with it going out for short periods of time, as well. It especially loves to go out when i try to play WoW. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good morning fellow adventurers.

Iā€™ve been appreciating the pet battles once again (with the bonus event in play). I have a pack (12-18ish) of pets Iā€™ve brought up to level 21. Itā€™s been fun re-exploring some of the old familiar territories. Fought battles across Outland yesterday. Netherstorm was so much fun back in the day. Back before my break, I collected pets through Pandaland. Iā€™m looking forward to domesticating new pets :wink:. Iā€™m glad Breanni has kept up her site. Anyone have a favorite pet or pet team?

Have a great weekend. :popcorn:

2 Likes