[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

huh, TIL. Unfortunately I think I claimed it for LGE

1 Like

About time!

5 Likes

The weekend is finally here! Going to do BGs all weekend for the weekly event. Iā€™ve got work on Sunday, But Iā€™m trying to trim my work shifts currently to 3 days per week from 4.

Hope you all having great weather where you are. We are under a freezing rain warning right now where I live.

3 Likes

Finally got my lock to 90, going to kick him some gold and then spam FISH ALL DAY ERRRDAY for a chance at that 1% drop rate fishing hat, and finish off my mog:)

1 Like

On this date in 1963, the first episode of Doctor Who aired.

5 Likes

The week starting December 1?

1 Like

Ooooooh, green! Well done!

As to trees, Bug has been bugging us to put the tree up for the last week or so. Weā€™ve told him if he helps us clean the lounge room, weā€™ll do it tomorrow.

Then he asked if we could buy a new white tree =/

4 Likes

was gonna continue working on getting flying unlocked, but constant disconnections say otherwise. .-.

may take a trip up to wally world, and see if thereā€™s something i can buy to possibly boost my wifi signal, cause with no hookups in the ā€œofficeā€, relying on wifi is troubling at best.

edit: itā€™s also been a long few days for me, and i forgot to say this, (even if i didnā€™t, iā€™ll say it again) but congrats perl on becoming an MvP.

4 Likes

I said screw it and finally did the end of the war campaign on my main Horde character. I was trying to finish Mechagon first and get the Vision of Perfection (because I like to pseudo-RP on the first character through each plot section), butā€¦ ugh. Nobody doing Mechagon these days. Iā€™m just pretending my character did it instead.

So now Iā€™m all caught up on the story, Horde-side version of Sylvanasā€™ defeat isnā€™t that much different if youā€™re a Saurfang person. Watched the movie Sylvanas people get, so yes, caught up.

Now I have nothing to do until 8.3 really, except levelling alts. So if anyone has ideas for PC games to try in the meantime, Iā€™m all ears (preferably not Blizzard, just for the sake of taking a break and not getting burnout).

Iā€™m still trying to play catchup on 8.2.5 myself. Iā€™ve been inactive from the game for quite some time.

thatā€™s the unfortunate thing about content. once new content is released, hardly anyone bothers with previous content. hell, come 8.3, Eternal Palace will be known as ā€œold contentā€, despite still being fairly new. .-.

Have you played the new Star Wars? Heard it was good.

Also heard I think itnis called Outer Worlds?? Is good.

1 Like

We finally got the leaves picked up. It took four of us three hours to do it. 22 bags of leaves. I hope the garbage men get extra pay this week.:fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

iā€™m gonna go out on a ā€œlimbā€ and say that sounds like tough workā€¦but hopefully the garbage men wonā€™t give you too much trouble, otherwise you can tell them to ā€œleafā€ you alone. :3

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Warcraft and World of Warcraft.

6 Likes

Did an extra hour of work today. My next Dr appointment t is Monday and the insurance rep changed it from when I scheduled it to a later appointment so they could attend.

I need to leave early Monday to grt the kiddo from school and come back to almost where I was.

At least work is being flexible with my work schedule.

4 Likes

Just back from my eldestā€™s 50th birthday party.

Also:

RIP Gahan Wilson, who apparently knew my children.

https://imgur.com/a/OjfVzFP

4 Likes

Ate too much tonight. Made Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy served along side cut green beans.

5 Likes

Whew, Iā€™m beat ā€” just got back from sonā€™s wedding. Beautiful ceremony despite the pouring rain moving it inside.

Been running all day on 2 hours of sleep. Just looking forward to lounging on the sofa, watching some TV, and might do some BGs for a bit then realizing I am way too tired to play tonight.

5 Likes

Happy weekend yay time to relax and recouperate.

2 Likes