[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

My wife made us put the tree up today. Nov 22nd is now the date to beat for next year.

1 Like

We put ours up last week.

Iā€™m -

7 Likes

My mom likes it up early.

I assume date to beat means put it up AFTER the 22nd of November next year?

1 Like

either that, or itā€™s before the 22nd. speaking of which, i havenā€™t really decorated the place yetā€¦iā€™m still on the fence about it honestly, but only time will tell for certain.

A toast to perl evolving to mvp.

8 Likes

But I do love toast!! :bread:

15 Likes

I have been stupid tired all day. Worse than I have latelyā€¦ Maybe the bad news I got is affecting me more than I thought. I laid in bed for several hours with only occasional sleep that was always disturbed by bad dreams. I finally got up to eat as it had been almost 12 hours since my last meal.

I donā€™t know if all this tiredness is winter depression, which Iā€™ve gone through before, or what. This feels different. Before, I would have wanted to be in bed and I slept a lot. Now, I donā€™t want to be laying around. I want to get stuff done.

3 Likes

Never before Thanksgiving, down day after New years day.

So sorry to hear about your loss Aryalanthu.

As for winter depression, I donā€™t know if it makes a difference or not, but I take D-drops for a vitamin D boost in the winter. Itā€™s supposed to help with SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder) which is a lack of vitamin D from receiving less sunlight.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/JGWrVmQ

2 Likes

Me too, usually 4000 plus a multivitamin. Living in the snow belt means you are usually deficient half the year anyway.

1 Like

I must have been bored the last couple of days. Iā€™ve gotten my Tauren Druid alchemist from honored to revered with Suramar to buy Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power. Then I got the Underlight Angler on five more characters for a total of 22.

3 Likes

Started lvling my dwarf paly from 111-120 got bored of the rep grind on my mage sooner or later ill have to do mechagon.

My vitamin D levels are always too low and I sometimes get put on 50,000 units once a week for 3 months. I was supposed to start taking 5000 a day but never got around to looking for any.

Congrats on your green text, Perl. You were always an MVP, IMHO.

8 Likes

yeah, iā€™m thinking of just unlocking flight in Broken Isles before i work on fishingā€¦then again, iā€™ve got that whistle thing, so that shouldnā€™t be a problem.
need to do some research and figure out how to best tackle this.

for now, iā€™ve got a bit of a headache coming on, so iā€™ma call it a night.

/curls up in the pillow fort

4 Likes

Way to go. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yas. Grats muh dude.

4 Likes