[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

I skipped it with my Horde character, too, and was able to continue on to the scenario/cinematic and get the achievement.

1 Like

Today marks my 44th rotation around the sun.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow Sag!

I celebrated my 52nd rotation last Wednesday. They all blur now.

Enjoy :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy belated Birthday!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Happy birthdays and very merry unbirthdays!

Does that mean they’re speeding up, or did you just misplace your reading glasses? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I crawled out of the pillow fort to do my dailies. The Blizz rng god must have had sympathy for me because it gave me my rank 4 essence from the mechagon emissary gift. I’m still deciding if I want to go back and work on the achievements.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to all the birthday kids.:birthday:

5 Likes

hope you enjoy your 24 hours of immunity, and here’s to another trip.

i’m due for a renewal soon actually…though not for another 4 months…(give or take)

finished the war campaign…now i just need to finish the story for Mechagon and Nazjatar…though i’ll probably work on unlocking flying for Legion and BfA on the side, while hitting exalted with the Admiralty.

though i may break off and work on Classic more…that’s if i don’t get too into CriticalRole again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday from ‘Sweet (Not My) Home Alabama’

:birthday: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

:birthday: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Bought myself a new printer today. A compact little HP print/scan/other stuff combo for $50. I now have free space on my desk! I had one crazy time of it trying to get the color ink cartridge in but managed to do so without breaking anything. Go, Me!

2 Likes

got through 5 episodes of Campaign 2, halfway through the 6th, and i’m beginning to think Nott thinks she’s “punny”.

on a side note…i’m thinking (once i get the funds) i’m gonna boost a Tauren Hunter on an RP server and do Zandalar Forever and Tides of Vengence.

figured, that’s the last two i need for Two Sides to Every Tale, and i wasn’t planning on it at first…but i saw the mounts and thought “…yeah, i may work on that, i like how they look”

then after seeing the Alliance side: “…okay, i REALLY want to see the Horde side of this story now.”

1 Like

One theory is that perception of time is in relation to that unit of time as a percentage of your life to that point.
So "next month" to a four-year-old is equal to "in about 2.1% of your life" or "in about 8 months or so" to a 30-year-old. Telling a four-year-old child "next year" is equivalent to saying in about 25% of your lifetime or "in about seven and a half years" to a 30-year-old.

i.e. They’re speeding up.

4 Likes

Ok. I’m really chuckling over here. (And thanks to the well wishers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Let’s just say that after a certain point, yes there is a blur. I can’t recall many of my ‘rotation celebrations,’ but there are a few that stand out. Any memories out there to share? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So instead of a blur :thinking:, perhaps we’ll think of it as a ‘time dilation?’ (Kinda what Tomten is suggesting) It’s all relative after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (who caught that?) Let’s not make this a mass event though. :smirk: Slow down, life is worth savoring :face_with_monocle:

Alrighty then. Have a great evening all. (Thanks again)

2 Likes

Caleb: These are dog people
Me: That’s a bit “ruff”, don’t you think?

1 Like

Well happy birthday aik thankfully your not as old as your toon tho who wouldnt want to 10yrs old again lol.

1 Like

Hey, thanks Darth. Some days, I’d love to be 10 again but with my current memory intact. That would be just too much fun.

:speak_no_evil: Aik kinda had a ‘rebirth’ a few weeks back. You can examine him on Khaz Modan. :wink: Took quite a bit after a six year break to accomplish a great deal (looking at you Regnyl, sharing the same boat :wink: in coming back.)

So many toons with so much old relics i still have carrot on a stick on my first warrior I still have the mallet on this guy but no carrot wish i could restore that oh well.