[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

What is the toy that sings Dotyy and Dot are my best friends?

Meerahā€™s Jukebox.

Yeah I decided to exercise my Google Fu and look

Wonder if I have gotten it yet

/hugs

all are welcome in the pillow fort misbecky.

/pours a mug of hot cocoa, fluffs up some pillows and gets some blankets ready

itā€™s a bit cold tonightā€¦not that i can complain much, as the summer was a bit too long for my liking.

2 Likes

Iā€™m coming to join you all in the pillow fort. My legs have been hurting all day. They feel like Iā€™ve been climbing stairs until I couldnā€™t go any further.

3 Likes

Well, itā€™s been a busy day. I spent the day running people around. I got my nephew a job as a day laborer for a friend of mine. My friend said he did a real good job and wants him to come back. Plus me and dad found a cool local meat market and picked up 4 pounds of sausage links.

Tomorrow, more of the same.

3 Likes

I do I doā€¦yay me

1 Like

very dumb questionā€¦but thereā€™s a questline involving Derek Proudmooreā€¦is that just for Hordeside, or is it also for Alliance? iā€™m halfway through the Tides of Vengence campaign, currently on the Treasure Heist. (quest iā€™m at, is called The Abyssal Scepter)

kinda donā€™t want to be spoiled, but considering i read about the Saurfang thing before i got my new rigā€¦iā€™m just kinda curious, cause iā€™m likely gonna do the Horde side, as i wouldnā€™t mind getting another wolf mount, that actually looks B.A. since the only ones i have, is Garn Nighthowl and Dustmane Direwolf (the latter of which, can only be used on Reg, as heā€™s the only one with Leatherworking atm)

Have you looked over these guides from Wowhead? I have them linked to the relevant parts.

1 Like

Perfect Christmas present for Gnomes!
Example!
picks up BunnyGnome and stuffs her into her own stocking
See? Cozy and warm!
hangs the stocking up in the fort
Also counts as a stocking stuffer.
:laughing:

3 Likes

My Christmas present wonā€™t be here til January. Iā€™m getting an Anycubic Photon resin 3d Printer. Busy learning Blender for modeling, and one of the first things I am gonna print is a 32mm miniature of my character here of Thundertotem for my D&D games.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a hole in the toe. Iā€™m going to fall out.

1 Like

I read fort as fart.

And somehow it worked with your treatment of gnomes

2 Likes

HEY!!! :unamused:

5 Likes

hmm, i noticed that on wowhead, but maybe i didnā€™t click on the right link(s), butā€¦then again, it was close to midnight, and iā€™ve spent the better part of the past few days watching CriticalRole (currently on Ep VI of Campaign 2), and RL stress kinda gnawing on my mind. >.<

ā€¦i laughed at that, more than i probably shouldā€™ve. xP

well, to be fairā€¦merā€™s been known for eating gnomesā€¦plus sheā€™s (character wise) a Warlock. (no offense meant to Kyz, whoā€™s helped me immensely)

kinda hoping i donā€™t need to do any raids, just to see the next part, but thereā€™s always LFRā€¦not sure iā€™m ready for thatā€¦but if it needs be done. :confused:

1 Like

You need to kill one for the War Campaign. From the link Kyzera gave:

We then charge into the Battle of Dazarā€™alor raid, with the quest Battle of Dazarā€™alor requiring us to kill King Rastakhan, the final boss of the Alliance storyline wing of the raid.

One wing of that raid. Three bosses in LFR. When you get to that quest let me know and Iā€™ll queue with you.

2 Likes

yeah, i saw thatā€¦but at the same time, i was like ā€œhmm, is there a way around it though?ā€ cause i know they did away with the attunment quests for the Suramar dungeons, but then again, Dazarā€™alor isnā€™t THAT old. xP

but i will let you know, when i get to that pointā€¦wonā€™t be too much longer i donā€™t think, as iā€™m suppose to meet with Jaina about the Abyssal Scepter. knowing her though? sheā€™s probably drawing hamster unicorns as sheā€™s waiting. xP

I skipped itā€¦ >.>

As did my Alliance Hunter.

She has the ā€˜Battle of Dazarā€™alorā€™ quest ready to take at same time as ā€˜And Following Seasā€™.

Can post screenshot after I get back home from Alabama tonight

As far as I remember the Alliance one is not needed but the Horde one is.