[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

So tired. 12-hour trip to Alabama & back (with 8 of that driving) for hubby to get his pre-op stuff done for his surgery.

We will head back to Alabama late Friday night / early Saturday morning for the surgery and will (hopefully) be able to come home by Monday or Tuesday.

Definitely not looking forward to a 4 hour drive home after him having a spinal fusion done. He is gonna be in so much pain.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m excited to have gotten tickets this Christmas season to tour the Biggest house in the USA all decked out with Christmas decorations; Anyone know this house?

I will give you a hint… It is in North Carolina.

1 Like

Didnt us canadians burn down part of the white house in the war of 1812.

Nope that was the British.

Actualy it was canadian citizens under the british commonwealth.

1 Like

“FIFTY-FOUR FORTY OR FIGHT” need we say more!

I don’t think I still have carrot-on-a-stick on any character, but I do have the mallet on a few characters, and the neck-piece to use the Orange entrance of Mara and the trinket to collect Silithid scales in Silithus on my main.

2 Likes

my Paladin has the Agent of Nozdormu, as well as the Dalson Outhouse Key

kinda one of the reasons i would like to try to get to lvl 60 on Classic, so i can experience these quests again…but also to experience raids like Naxxramas, though i’m still WAY behind…that and i’m still on the fence as to what to level up. ._.

I was informed this morning that my friend’s Boss needs my information to put me on the payroll. I did some contract driving a few months ago, and it looks like I nailed a part time job driving. woot me!

11 Likes

Grats dude. A little extra hobby money never hurts.

I am intrigued by the scale replica of your toon. Please post pics when you grt the printer and complete the paint job.

You might be able to sell them too haha. I know I think it would be cool to have one

3 Likes

Oh I plan to.

Not likely as I don’t wanna piss off Papa Blizzard. BUT, I’ll do it for friends for the cost of supplying the resin.

3 Likes

The locals in my area have started to call me Pappy. Kinda tickled about it.

5 Likes

Ok, rant incoming!!

ARGH!So hubby was informed this morning that his surgery has been postponed.

Evidently his A1C is 9.6 and the Doctor will not operate with it above 9.0. His glucose was almost 250 yesterday and the sad part was that it was effectively a fasting glucose, because we had not eaten anything the entire day (and only had water to drink).

I have been repeatedly telling him to watch what he is eating, but of course he never listens to me.

On the plus side, now maybe he will stop constantly eating the worst foods he can find.

Rant over.

6 Likes

The way your luck seems to be going, they will reschedule it when a freak ice/snow storm is down there. :frowning_face:

I remember waiting for surgery. It’s stressful.

2 Likes

/hugs

sending thoughts your way, and hopes for things to improve soon.

on a side note, i read wowhead and based on what i gleaned…i should be able to get heritage armor for the classic races (I.E. Tauren, Dwarves, Nightelves, etc.) just by having said race at 120 and being exalted with their starting faction?

just wondering if i’d be okay with rolling an Alliance character at first, exploring places like Teldrassil, or the Azure/Bloodmyst Isles and getting the Alliance cooking recipes.

figured if i’m gonna level Horde up and see the story from their perspective, ima do it on MY terms and conditions. xP

That’s correct! As a note, though, the only current heritage armor out is for dwarves, gnomes, blood elves, and tauren. They’re coming out with goblin and worgen heritage armor in 8.3.

3 Likes

awesome…so i can just do what i need to do on Alliance, before transferring to Horde then. figured i do it for Alliance, may as well for Horde. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: i’m assuming that heritage armor for the other races will be made available at some point in time as well then? i mean, my main goal, was to get the Tauren armor, as that was my original plan for the remainder of Two Sides anyway.

1 Like

Yeah! If you need help Hordeside, by the way, let me know. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be kinda weird if heritage wasn’t coming out for other races. XD As far as everyone knows the answer is “Someday” for that…

2 Likes

No no no no no. It’s “soon ™”. Yeesh.

4 Likes