[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

Jif is peanut butter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I love you haha

/head desk

1 Like

My daughter in law’s mom makes some incredible ones.

I just bought a pet Dottie for Make a Wish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: a cute little alpaca.

Oooooo! To the store I go.

1 Like

you mean the Shaman class?

i still remember that WoW commerical, featuring William shatner…think he pronounced it as Sha-man…or maybe it was Sha-men.

trying to get back into Classic, as i kinda enjoy the classic models more, but playing a Hunter is much more difficult, due to the pet having a “happiness” meter.

playing as a Paladin is rough too, as i’m not able to handle mobs like i normally could, in Standard, so i’m a bit conflicted. .-.

I pronounce it “I wish I had the old totem usage”.

3 Likes

https://nerdist.com/article/baby-yoda-funko-pop/

Pick a weekend to move. Wind gusts and pouring rain start a couple days before and continue a couple days after. My brother claims it was the necessary karma balance to offset the things that went well.

Last night was my first chance to get back into WOW Classic after the move, and I stayed up late doing RFC solo on my 21-22 rogue (he gained a level in there) finishing off the quests. Feels good. :smile:

1 Like

Everyone in my family (dad’s side) who cooks and actually shows for gatherings will try their hand at develed eggs at some point. Except for grandma as standing in the kitchen is getting hard for her these days.
The eggs are always first to go.

1 Like

can’t say i blame you…unfortunately in Classic, only taurens, orcs and trolls can be shammys…wasn’t until the first expansion, that alliance got them in the form of draenei. otherwise, i’d probably love to try playing a Shammy. #cestlavie

@Banewulf (wouldn’t let me quote you…guess i’m not “high” enough in level yet.)

not sure if you (or anyone else) knows about this, but Jesse Cox tweeted a short video clip of the Mandalorian that his editor did.

let me see if i can find it…

it’s a tweet titled “S O L O”, dated Dec 2nd, 2019 at 23:17 (might be listed as my local time, so it’ll vary depending on your time zone no doubt)

Who owns that pillow fort? Can I crawl in? I was on general. My bad. People are slamming Blizz for selling a pet for Make a Wish. I chimed in. My bad again. Why are so many people so negative? I feel sorry for the human race. :sob:

6 Likes

Alvie took over control of the fort.

…but it’s open to everyone who behaves themselves.

2 Likes

I’m still working on mastering the peel. I obviously need more practice.

The MG Memorial Fort is open to everyone.

8 Likes

Crawls in grumbling about just wanting to do good at the holidays and finding so much negativity. Pulls a blanket over her head.

2 Likes

Hey Merdie? Bug drew a murloc.

https://imgur.com/a/goPaXmm

5 Likes

It looks just like my Murgle.

2 Likes

The most common mistake for my family is too much moisture in the final product.